Valued Contributor

Re: SUGGESTIONS OF YOUTUBERS TO FOLLOW AND WHY

@tansy 

Hi I wish she had more videos too . I have a short salt and pepper pixie. While we were in lockdown here in NYC and working from home I spent my lunch hour looking for new YouTubers to watch . I found her and loved her tips and tricks , plus she is so upbeat . If you have INSTAGRAM she has posts sometimes with her pets , pretty German countryside horses  , and also clips of her working . They just put a smile on my face . Glad you enjoyed it . have a great weekend 

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Trinity11 

We drink that too.

@monicakm , I know people who drink that as well.  I guess I'm confused as to what the problem is with that.  It isn't touted as a weightloss drink.  I don't believe the package even suggests any weightloss benefit.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@monicakm wrote:

@Trinity11 

We drink that too.

@monicakm , I know people who drink that as well.  I guess I'm confused as to what the problem is with that.  It isn't touted as a weightloss drink.  I don't believe the package even suggests any weightloss benefit.

With the amount the doctor drinks, this drink causes some to be in the bathroom for days @Lipstickdiva .There are numerous other sites discussing all of this. I am far from the only one who sees what she is doing and like so many others that have expressed concern for her, I hope she gets help.

Honored Contributor

I am going to try the hair product she recommends, @marmarbrooklyn, although my gray pixie is rather long at the moment.

Valued Contributor

@tansy 

What's also great is that I have asked her questions on her videos or Instagram posts and she usually replys back in a day which is nice considering the time difference .

Have a great day !

Frequent Contributor

I'm surprised only one person (I think) mentioned Angie from Hot & Flashy.  She is, by far, my favorite!  My reasons being; very professional, pleasant personality, very thorough in her presentations.  I don't get tired or bored listening to her as I do  with others.  I think she is one classy lady!  BTW she speaks mostly about makeup, skincare, wardrobe and lifestyle.

Honored Contributor

@kekes wrote:

I'm surprised only one person (I think) mentioned Angie from Hot & Flashy.  She is, by far, my favorite!  My reasons being; very professional, pleasant personality, very thorough in her presentations.  I don't get tired or bored listening to her as I do  with others.  I think she is one classy lady!  BTW she speaks mostly about makeup, skincare, wardrobe and lifestyle.

@kekes   I have watched Angie. To be fair, although she admits her many peels, procedures, etc. she's not an equal representaion of women that age to try to follow and get those results....skincare. She is, however pleasant to watch and has very professionally made videos.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva 

LOL, I didn't even see what  the topic of this drink was about.  I just saw "magnesium drink".  I started out drinking it as something natural to help me sleep.  It worked for a short while.  Noticed it helped with constipation so that's why I've continued to use it.  It also helps with anxiety and/or mild panic attacks.  I didn't know someone was touting it as a weight loss product.  The only Dr Dray vids I've watch are those concerning skin care.  And not many of those.  My ears are sensitive to her voice Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@marmarbrooklyn   No haters please: I have only one issue with Dr. Dray. She's super thin...I'm thin too, but not to that extreme. She seems to over exercise and be too concerned about calorie intake and eating. It could send the wrong message to younger viewers.

@Shanus 

Would you have issue about a woman who was super - not thin, to the extreme, who seemed to under exercise, and be too unconcerned about calories?

It could send the wrong message to younger viewers.

I keep hoping we will get past body judging.

@Drythe , her audience is very young and based on a lot of the comments young, impressionable teens. She is worshipped on ProAna sites and discussed often as triggering. She gives recipes and food suggestions which obviously promote purging etc. Her "What I Eat in a Day" videos were met with great controversy. Since she is a physician she is held to a higher standard ...perhaps that is why so many have called her out. In addition she blocks everyone that disagrees with her. 

@Trinity11   Happy someone else reads the same articles that I do. Thanks for backup.

@Shanus  

As stated, I know her profession, recipes, etc.  guess my comment about body judging just flew right over.

wow - Back Up.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Another one I like but not subscribed to is Risa Does Makup.  My husband likes to watch her too Smiley Happy