Honored Contributor

OK, so I finally caved and purchased the Colorpop Stone Cold Fox shadow palette. Online it seems to be all cool shades with some lavendars, lilacs, pale greys, etc. 

It's difficult to see the shades online, but I saw a YouTuber using these shadows and just had to have this. Colorpop is sold out of it, but I purchased this palette from Amazon. Maybe @Desertdi can post a pic for me. 😊

Trusted Contributor

Not Desertdi here but I'm glad to do it.  ColourPop Stone Cold Fox 30-Pan Shadow Palette

Honored Contributor

The shades are beautiful and user friendly for someone like me who rarely applies eyeshadow.

Honored Contributor

I appreciate your doing this @decaf . I mentioned @Desertdi because she usually pops in with a pic for me. 

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

The shades are beautiful and user friendly for someone like me who rarely applies eyeshadow.

@phoenixbrd   Yes, it does look fairly cool/neutral which always becomes my everyday choice or a "one and done" shadow.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

I appreciate your doing this @decaf . I mentioned @Desertdi because she usually pops in with a pic for me. 

@Shanus 

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Re: STONE COLD FOX PALETTE

[ Edited ]

@Shanus    I sent a "different angle" photo (!!)

I'm not sure these are cool enough for me.    (I have "graveyard workers' pallor").......     di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Thanks @Desertdi . Can always count on you. For some reason, my laptop is a puzzle posting pics. 

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

I'm not sure these are cool enough for me.    (I have "graveyard workers' pallor).......     di

@Desertdi   Funny, but same here. My foundations are named Alabaster, like a china tea cup. If a shade appeals to me, but a bit too dark, a tinted lid primer and a light (white or ivory) shadow first always helps. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

I'm not sure these are cool enough for me.    (I have "graveyard workers' pallor).......     di

@Desertdi   Funny, but same here. My foundations are named Alabaster, like a china tea cup. If a shade appeals to me, but a bit too dark, a tinted lid primer and a light (white or ivory) shadow first always helps. 

@Shanus     I know EXACTLY what you mean.....and thanks for the tip!

I have found that in-store.....the "glamor lighting" even makes it difficult to tell the "temp" of the product.    I was thinking of carrying a LED flashlight with me....(I already carry a magnifying glass).    di

♥Surface of the Sun♥