Reply
Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 17,275
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: SSC on ShopHQ 11/9 -10 and the TTD.


@BdBettyB wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@BdBettyB wrote:

Be careful on ebay with beauty products. There are lots of old, used and fake products on there. I've purchased many sadly on there. Even with reputable seller. Ebay was still a place where tax wasn't  added but where I live they are finally adding tax. Bummer. 

 

 

ITA that tax is a bummer for sure. But I have had rare times that I had an issue with a product, and when I did I was given a full credit. Since the addition of tax, I try to buy only on days when they are offering Bonus Rewards, these do add up and it helps to negate the tax. I keep a long Watch List, that helps too. When you do that, some sellers contact you and make you a very good special offer. 


 


That's some good info. Thanks. It's bummer to go through the hassle of not getting what you ordered. I bought an item  the seller listed with a new photo but when it arrived it was the old label. It's such a drag when that happens. They do credit me but it's still a drag. I've never done the rewards. Do they offer it often? 


That would tick me off too, about seeing a new label , and getting an old one, that would be reason enough to contact the seller. I have learned to ask lots of questions to a seller before ordering. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 17,275
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: SSC on ShopHQ 11/9 -10 and the TTD.

[ Edited ]

As far as Ebay Rewards, they call them Ebay 
Bucks, as far as i know you just sign up for them on the site. The daily reward is only 1% back, but often they offer up to 10% back, that is when I choose to buy. Uusually you get an email, and the bonus runs for 2 to 3 days. Then every quarter, you are given your rewards to use for purchasing, they have these rewards for a long time now, and I take full advantage of it!! Also Ebay is on all the rebate sites too. 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,041
Registered: ‎06-01-2017

Re: SSC on ShopHQ 11/9 -10 and the TTD.


@Shelbelle wrote:

As far as Ebay Rewards, they call them Ebay 
Bucks, as far as i know you just sign up for them on the site. The daily reward is only 1% back, but often they offer up to 10% back, that is when I choose to buy. Uusually you get an email, and the bonus runs for 2 to 3 days. Then every quarter, you are given your rewards to use for purchasing, they have these rewards for a long time now, and I take full advantage of it!! Also Ebay is on all the rebate sites too. 


 

 

Fabulous! Thank you! 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,041
Registered: ‎06-01-2017

Re: SSC on ShopHQ 11/9 -10 and the TTD.


@BdBettyB wrote:

They dropped the price for the visit. Good hand cream. I use it as a treatment along with Active Argan hand cream.

 

 

Serious Skincare Rulinea FX Regenerating Hand Cream Plus 4 oz

$ 15.99 Doorbuster Price
 
 
 
sscfx.jpg

 

 

OMG!  I wasn't going to buy anything this visit. They have a 30% off code right now for seleted beauty and this is one of them! It's almost sold out. I picked up two and with 30% off saved me $9.59!  Happy!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,041
Registered: ‎06-01-2017

Re: SSC on ShopHQ 11/9 -10 and the TTD.

[ Edited ]

 20% off any orders $99+ now until  today at 5:59pm ET. Code on the ShopHQ site. 

 

 

They've extended the time to 7:59 ET 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 17,275
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: SSC on ShopHQ 11/9 -10 and the TTD.


@BdBettyB wrote:

 20% off any orders $99+ now until  today at 5:59pm ET. Code on the ShopHQ site. 


They just announced that this coupon and a few of Jen's other specials were ending at 6 ET, and she has a show later on beginning at 6 ET, she seemed very upset on the air that these deals were off the table for her next show, she made it very clear that she finds this to be very unfair. 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,041
Registered: ‎06-01-2017

Re: SSC on ShopHQ 11/9 -10 and the TTD.

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle wrote:

@BdBettyB wrote:

 20% off any orders $99+ now until  today at 5:59pm ET. Code on the ShopHQ site. 


They just announced that this coupon and a few of Jen's other specials were ending at 6 ET, and she has a show later on beginning at 6 ET, she seemed very upset on the air that these deals were off the table for her next show, she made it very clear that she finds this to be very unfair. 


 

 

I find this coupon/code game HQ plays ridiculous. 

Highlighted
New Contributor
Posts: 3
Registered: ‎11-15-2019

Re: SSC on ShopHQ 11/9 -10 and the TTD.

I used to buy SSC all the time on HSN..  I really miss using the products so I chimed in on shop HQ..   I was excited of course.. little hesitate because I wasn't used to their 'deals' and speed of the show.   But yes I bought the 'special value' with the bag.  I really wanted the C-kit like the ones before..  And then with the coupon I bought a couple of other things.  I got the C-kit and was so dissappointed!!  The sizes are smalller than what I'm used too!!  The eye cream is like a travel size.  IDK Just left a bad taste.   All these small boxes wraped in celiphone and then  the bottles too..  Just seems like a waste of plastic for all these tiny bottles.