Esteemed Contributor

Re: SSC on ShopHQ 11/9 -10 and the TTD.

I love SSC Glycolic cleanser, but I refuse to buy from ShopHQ.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

I would think if there will be a break in shipping fees it will be announced during their shows, or a discount coupon, usually if you spend $ 75 to $99, and usually by using their CC.

I always find good buys on ebay on SSC individual items I may want to try. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Be careful on ebay with beauty products. There are lots of old, used and fake products on there. I've purchased many sadly on there. Even with reputable seller. Ebay was still a place where tax wasn't  added but where I live they are finally adding tax. Bummer. 

Trusted Contributor

SSC is on right now in the LA studio? I thought they closed it? I wonder where they are filming? 

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I would think if there will be a break in shipping fees it will be announced during their shows, or a discount coupon, usually if you spend $ 75 to $99, and usually by using their CC.

Agree. You would  think they'd doing it this weekend. They've been doing it for the last 2 weeks. I'm still hoping they do a 6 hour discount code. 

Trusted Contributor

They dropped the price for the visit. Good hand cream. I use it as a treatment along with Active Argan hand cream.

Serious Skincare Rulinea FX Regenerating Hand Cream Plus 4 oz

$ 15.99 Doorbuster Price

sscfx.jpg
Honored Contributor

I really question this  facial device they are selling with the colors that vibrates...... the Host keeps saying that they cost $2000 or more elsewhere for the same thing...   but the vendor wants to save you money so only selling for $70.... yea sure...

I would not fall for this snake oil salesman...

Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I really question this  facial device they are selling with the colors that vibrates...... the Host keeps saying that they cost $2000 or more elsewhere for the same thing...   but the vendor wants to save you money so only selling for $70.... yea sure...

I would not fall for this snake oil salesman...

I'm with you on that.  I always question these gadgets. 

Honored Contributor

@BdBettyB wrote:

Be careful on ebay with beauty products. There are lots of old, used and fake products on there. I've purchased many sadly on there. Even with reputable seller. Ebay was still a place where tax wasn't  added but where I live they are finally adding tax. Bummer. 

ITA that tax is a bummer for sure. But I have had rare times that I had an issue with a product, and when I did I was given a full credit. Since the addition of tax, I try to buy only on days when they are offering Bonus Rewards, these do add up and it helps to negate the tax. I keep a long Watch List, that helps too. When you do that, some sellers contact you and make you a very good special offer. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@BdBettyB wrote:

ITA that tax is a bummer for sure. But I have had rare times that I had an issue with a product, and when I did I was given a full credit. Since the addition of tax, I try to buy only on days when they are offering Bonus Rewards, these do add up and it helps to negate the tax. I keep a long Watch List, that helps too. When you do that, some sellers contact you and make you a very good special offer. 

That's some good info. Thanks. It's bummer to go through the hassle of not getting what you ordered. I bought an item  the seller listed with a new photo but when it arrived it was the old label. It's such a drag when that happens. They do credit me but it's still a drag. I've never done the rewards. Do they offer it often?