Occasional Contributor

And they were selling the Olive Oil in an 8 oz. bottle.  Just 1 bottle for $19.95.  I love it and so do a few of my friends so I thought I'd pick up 4 or 5 bottles UNTIL I saw the shipping cost of $6.99 per bottle!  Are they serious, who's going to buy more than one item on a show.  

I wish Jennifer and the SSC line would come back to HSN or Q. Her products were good, her prices, especially the kits, were hard to beat and I enjoyed the presentations.  

Good luck SSC, I can't afford your shipping costs.

Honored Contributor

Re: SSC on ShopHG this Morning

Someone on the beauty forum likes Korres Olive oil and I see it has free shipping.

Honored Contributor

I would call SSC CS and let them know of your concerns, Jen said last night they want to know questions and concerns from their customers and to please feel free to contact them directly for help. 

Shop HQ shipping fees are always a thorn in our sides here on this forum. 

BTW, Top Cashback has 2% rebate back from HQ. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I would call SSC CS and let them know of your concerns, Jen said last night they want to know questions and concerns from their customers and to please feel free to contact them directly for help. 

Shop HQ shipping fees are always a thorn in our sides here on this forum. 

BTW, Top Cashback has 2% rebate back from HQ. 

I actually sent an e-mail to ShopHQ a few months back about their shipping costs.  Crickets. 

I probably spent way too much on skin care from a combination of vendors which included Isomers, and previously Skinn. I picked up a few items from SSC during their initial show when shipping was either free or very low.  My ordering has really dropped off since Shop started that $6.99 nonsense. 

It's the straw that broke the camel's back here. 

Do the math.
Honored Contributor

On a different matter, I have contacted SHQ about them charging tax on supplements, here in MD we dont pay tax on supplements, I refuse to be charged tax on them so not buying any supp from them, I told them they are losing biz. 

But I would voice my shipping concerns right to SSC and let them know their sales are declining due to high shipping fees. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

On a different matter, I have contacted SHQ about them charging tax on supplements, here in MD we dont pay tax on supplements, I refuse to be charged tax on them so not buying any supp from them, I told them they are losing biz. 

But I would voice my shipping concerns right to SSC and let them know their sales are declining due to high shipping fees. 

Funny, I contacted HSN years ago about being taxed on the vitamins, when they are not taxed under State Law.  The end result was that I stopped buying vitamins from them.

I am (temporarily) locked out from my e-mail account.  I can't actually remember if I wrote to SSC directly (which is likely knowing me) and didn't want to say that I did without confirmation.  I would be quite willing to send them (another) e-mail. 

Do the math.
Respected Contributor

I don't think it has been a good move for customers.  Very few sales, I have noticed.  I would like some more Vitamin C cleanser, and they haven't had a sale in eons.  I also use their Glycolic Gommage, also hasn't been on sale.

They just don't click the way they did on HSN.

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

Usually good deals on SSC found on ebay, I look there first. 

Valued Contributor

I ordered something from Isomers last weekend and it was 6.99 shipping as well. That will be my one and only purchase from them this year,

I think they were purposely charging those high fees so that people go sign up for that shipping membership club or whatever it is called. They continue to shoot themselves in the foot and it won't be long before they sign off as a shopping channel

Regular Contributor

I signed up for the ShopHQ VIP program. I am still not completely sure how it works, but I can say that I got a check in the mail from them.