Trusted Contributor

I just received my order today and tried this an hour ago. Wow! Very impressive! The bags under my eyes are almost gone. I know it is temporary but it's  still  amazing. I only used the tiniest drop for both eyes. I'll use it tomorrow and see how long it lasts. 

eyessc.jpg

Honored Contributor

I looked at that presentation with interest......but I use Insta-Tox with great results, and I have at least a year's supply in my stash.    Glad it works for you, and I will keep it in mind for a future purchase.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Also PTR has it and this works for me.

Trusted Contributor

Yesterday I had it on all day. It works beautifully. I'm very happy with it. Will buy again. 

Honored Contributor

wrote:

Yesterday I had it on all day. It works beautifully. I'm very happy with it. Will buy again. 

@BdBettyB TY for posting a review. I watched one of the presentations,  Jennifer uses it on and above the brow to lift (she has some hooding).  It looks very effective. 

Are you using your usual eye serums/cream? Makeup over it? 

I tried the PTR one and returned it. Left a white film and not compatible with serums/creams

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri