New Contributor

This likely was missed by many people because it was on at 11pm pacific time. I watched as Jane and the vendor but really mostly Jane raved about the quite expensive products. The story is the woman -NK- travels far and wide to procure very special products to sell in her tiny exclusive shops in the UK and in the past few years the US.

Well my impression was mixed until I came online and checked some ingredients. Now I feel like it was an incredible amount of hype.

First I caught the end of the presentation of a Touche Eclet (sp?) like product.

Next I saw retexturizing pads that Jane said were unlike every other one sold on qvc. Amazingly the ingredients are on the website. I don't see anything special and they contain menthol and acetone {#emotions_dlg.blink} That seems weird for a face product. I really think that with the glycolic the menthol would really not be nice on my face.

I also saw some of the dry shampoo, facial cleanser, and body wash presentations. Online I see there was also lip treatment/balm...$58 for .35oz. Gulp.

I dunno...just not feeling like I'd purchase anything and wondering if I was just in a mood or any one else was left feeling less than impressed.

Oh, and I checked out the website. Among other things I found a serum for $600, yes $600, for 30ml. {#emotions_dlg.ohmy} HA! Now I really am in a mood. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}