Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess Same for me.  I wear a wig, it's easy.

My hair is just thin.  The last thing I need is something that plasters it down.

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus Perhaps you are not listening carefully about the color--He ALWAYS states "have not run color through her hair".
He is not lying.  They touch up the new growth as it comes in and wash it out.  They do not color the "old" hair-put in on the entire head as you would yourself or by a beautician.  Just wanted to pass along accurate info because of your statement about his "getting away with saying that".  Not getting away with anything.

I am sorry it does not work for you and happy you use something that does. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is argumentative.

Valued Contributor

Not every product is going to be successful on every person. We all have different issues, and different sensitivities. I have used WEN for yesrs, with very good results.

For example, I recently ordered the Beekman shampoo and conditioner when it was a TS on HSN to try as the product I use once a week as a WEN alternative. I don't like it at all. I normally use Function of Beauty shampoo and conditioner for that purpose and wanted to try something different. The Beekman experiement was a failure. My hair, which is thick and has lots of volume, was flat and just didn't look very clean. But others are enjoying their experience with the shampoo.

Obviously many of us like and buy WEN cleansing conditioner. If you don't like it, then obviously don't buy it. I don't watch the presentations even though I like the product. It is tedious to have Chaz rub his hands through the models' hair and hear the same sales spiel! But it is just as tedious to hear people complain about the product!

Honored Contributor

It's the only product line where user error is blamed for bad results. You're not using enough pumps, or too much or not rinsing your hair enough. Washing your hair should not require a steep learning curve. 

I tried it twice thinking the problem was me until I wisened up and stopped wasting my money. Same with bare minerals powdered foundation. 

Valued Contributor

@Shanus 

I tried WEN about 10 -12 years ago. At that time it was just the 4 original scents and 1  or 2 treatment products. My hair is fine and wavy . I never got the results I was looking for ,so I never repurchased . I couldn't justify the expense or time. I now have my salt and pepper hair in a pixie . I have enjoyed my results with Maison 276 but more recently with L`Ange shampoo and Better not younger products. I know many use and love WEN so for those who have good results its great to find something that works 

Honored Contributor

Re: SORRY CHAZ, BUT.....

[ Edited ]

@Shanus   I purchased Chaz' hair conditioner wash once.  When I received it and read the directions, I immediately sent it back.  Who wants to rinse their hair in cold or cool water?  Not me.  When I think about the product it does not sound like a good idea to keep placing a conditioner on your hair to clean it.  Talk about hair getting weighed down.  NO wonder women were losing their hair and it was falling out.  I will stick with shampoo, thank you.  There are so many different shampoos out today with no or less detergents.  Heck, I grew up on Prell and I survived.  Back then we washed our hair once or twice a week because we teased our hair and used hair spray like it was water.  LOL  Have a great weekend!

kindness is strength
QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for commenting...