Honored Contributor

So I was browsing the Asian Skincare reddit forum last night and came across a thread about snail mucin.  There were so many replies I couldn't read them all but the ones I did read (and skimmed over) were all 100% positive.  I know this has been around for a long time.  I even replied to a thread (I think this one)  that I could never use it because I wouldn't be able to NOT think about snail slime.  However, now I'm considering it.  But why?  Why am I considering adding anything else to my skincare routine when I'm thrilled to bits at the results I have with my current routine? Do you do that?  If you're happy with the results you're getting now, are you still on the look out for something even more promising?  Can you OVER-hydrate? LOL

Cosrx seems to be the favorite (even by Dr Dray).  Well, Amazon carries it and Cosrx has their own store on Amazon so I think I'll give it a try.

Honored Contributor

Why did I have to see this image AFTER I ordered the snail mucin???  Gag!!

Capture.JPG

Valued Contributor

@Shanus  I bought one bottle several years ago. It did nothing at all for my over 60 skin.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus  I use several Korean  beauty items. One is a toner with the snail Mucin in it.  It is just fine...no issues.   It does not bother me at all.