Honored Contributor

What I would like in SKINN is that you could get DUO's of certain products without buying a whole kit that has things you do not need or want.

I like the Lip 6 X but you can not get a duo, you have to get the kit with other lip products.

Same with the Hand Restore.

Oh well LOL.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Esteemed Contributor

@CherryHugs ~ I agree 100%   One reason I lost interest in Skinn is because it seems customers have to buy a big kit of products to get the one they want.  It's a waste of $$ and products that I threw away.   I'd prefer duos or trios too. 

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@CherryHugs wrote:

What I would like in SKINN is that you could get DUO's of certain products without buying a whole kit that has things you do not need or want.

I like the Lip 6 X but you can not get a duo, you have to get the kit with other lip products.

Same with the Hand Restore.

Oh well LOL.

This isn't true, at least about the Hand restore. It has been in a duo a few times now (and only the hand restore- nothing else). I believe it was just on again last visit and thought I might have seen it listed this go around too? 307-139 I believe was the item number.

307-139- Skinn Cosmetics Anti-Aging Hand Restore Hand Cream Duo 2 oz Each

Trusted Contributor

Not sure which 6x you are referring to, but there will be a four pack of the 6x lip balms this weekend.  There is a double hand restore also as @HappyDaze mentioned.  I buy singles from other places when I need them, but sometimes the kits are a better value.  If I don't use everything, I donate it to the women's shelter - they are happy to have anything.

Honored Contributor

If you have the patience you can sell those extras on Ebay, where people like me looking for specific products at a good price will snap them up. 

Contributor

Hello- I am new to skinn- never tried any of the products before.  Wondering are your must haves?  I am 41, need good anti aging.  Also- I have used many lines before- algenist, paulas choice, peter thomas roth.  How does Skinn compare to other brands? Thanks you guys!  I appreciate your help.

New Contributor

I love Skinn, but I agree  the kits have products that I don't  use. SO, when they have a special price, I will buy it, otherwise I go to ebay.  I have been u sung SKINN for years now, and I just gave in to buying  ELEMIS kit, but I just read how much fragrance the products have, so, I'll  have  to  return it.  I cannot have anything with too much fragance, to where I can smell it all day, get horrible headaches.  So I'll  stick with Dimitri. I also like Isomers.

New Contributor

Morning , I have been using Skinn for a few years now, I just love his skin products, not the cosmetics. I LOVE his Neck Amour, it's  so soothing for dry skin, esp for arms and legs, not to leave out the neck and chest area.  I regularly  use his Collegenesis  skincare line, the serum, the Collegenesis serum,   facial skin cream. I use them on myself and my husband. I also love the facial mineral spray. I always have them on hand.

Respected Contributor

I pretty much gave up on Skinn a long time ago because there are so many products, I bought some then the "next greatest thing" came out. I was hooked and ended up with a lot of products. I liked the face wash and still have some but honestly, I love the Beekman face wash and will pass over the skinn face wash every time for the Beekman. The Beekman size is small but you only need a pea size amount of this face wash. One thing that I still use of the Skinn products is the 6X lip balm. He usually has boxes of 3 or 4 around the holidays and I stock up then. I have never had a better lip product. 

Honored Contributor

i am also not into buying big kits. I pick an item or 2 that interests me, and find them as singles on ebay for a good price.