Super Contributor

SKINN will have ONCE ONLY'S the rest of the visit!

[ Edited ]

PER SKINN facebook they will be having ONCE ONLY kits  for the rest of the visit! That we have not seen!

Happy Shopping!!

Respected Contributor

Re: SKINN will have ONCE ONLY'S the rest of the visit!

Good!

All the kits I was interested in are sold out.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Honored Contributor

All I really want (lol yeah, right! Smiley Wink ) is a tiny kit with the 6X lip serum in it...

Contributor

I could go for something to moisturize the body.  I'm about half way through another brand of body cream and then I'm out.

Super Contributor

Someone mentioned that it would be body care???

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@racalamb  

"we haven't already seen"  just means it hasn't been presented in any of the shows thus far.Woman Wink

Skinn Cosmetics Hydro-Vital Cream & "Take the Weekend Off" Treatment Set - 311-983 (with a price adjustment closer to the show).

looks to be the first one...  Depending on if it sells out (or Dimitri has decided to stack some up) we may see more!    HTH'sWoman Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Super Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

@RACALAMB2  

"we haven't already seen"  just means it hasn't been presented in any of the shows thus far.Woman Wink

Skinn Cosmetics Hydro-Vital Cream & "Take the Weekend Off" Treatment Set - 311-983 (with a price adjustment closer to the show).

looks to be the first one...  Depending on if it sells out we may see more!    HTH'sWoman Happy

Man this has been a crazy rideSmiley Happy  I have had so much fun looking and shopping. My goodies will come next week when I am out of town and "if" they ship on time my hubby will be working from home that day ugggg. The same darn thing happened last month. Dimitri really needs to change weekends.

Respected Contributor

Lol!  Dimitri's off 'til the middle of September now (15th he mentioned) so hopefully out of sight/out of mind for Hubby!Woman LOL

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?