Trusted Contributor

Re: *SKINN* users! What Gadgets Are You Using w/ Skinn Care Regimen?

Hi there @course24! I have a few "gadgets' I use and some I bought and don't...

I had a Foreo Luna that died after a year and I bought off ebay so oh well...I bought a dupe that @JeanLouiseFinch recommended...LOVE IT! one charge and it goes for many many months...silicone face scrubber it is called...same as a Foreo but 18 bucks free ship on Prime and it is my fave! My bestie has a Clarisonic and I liked using hers when I was at her house but I read stories of mold and the constant brush replacements...also many had broken capillaries...if it works for you, I say rock on!

I have D's sonic infuser...have had it for years... still works great to infuse serums around lips and eyes...I use it daily! It is pricy so wouldn't buy one for the price but I got a kit long ago (One day only for 35 bucks with that infuser and his eye creme reverse and line eraser serum)...the extra infuser is still in my cabinet so I may gift or sell it since the OG one is still going strong lol

I have a SSC egg microcurrent device (not truly microcurrent but ems) I used for a while but it hurt too much even on lowest setting so I keep it bedside as an intruder defense device LMAOOOWoman LOL

I bought a NuFace Trinity from Ebay brand new for 99 bucks! A deal for sure! I used for a while then gave it up... then recently have been using it daily and noticing my very faint marionette lines (mouth to chin) are almost gone...liking the look of my jawline and cheeks so going to stay with it...would never buy for 325 tho!

I have an epliator that I bought from Evine on clearance...forget the name but I have been using on my legs for a month now...takes a few stiff drinks the first few times cuz it hurts like the dickens lol but now I haven't shaved my legs in weeks and love how now it doesn't hurt as much and my legs are smooth...havent tried underarms or bikini with it yet Woman Embarassed

I have the emjoi for my feet that I use every other day..I use Skinn foot fetish scrub a few times a week in shower and his foot balm DAILY! I use it at night and wear socklets to bed...and my feet have never looked or felt softer! Highly recommend that balm! Hope he has it on special soon or I will be on the bay buying some more for my stash...

Haven't tried any of the red laser/light therapy devices but have been tempted...most reviews don't seem like they do all that much for the price of the device...will save up for botox around my eyes again (did it once and liked the results for my faint crows feet)

I am interested in D's neck strap/treatment device Jan 5th...I am a neck cream junkie *tried them all!* love his chin up pro for treatment and the Gold Bond neck over it...then several times a week I use his Neck Amour! LOVE LOVE LOVE my neck now!

HTH's Woman LOL

Contributor

Re: *SKINN* users! What Gadgets Are You Using w/ Skinn Care Regimen?

@CoCo87

@Jk9

@willdob3

-Wow! You all really have my nose open for that Foreo Luna Dupe now! (as if I of all ppl need another device-LOL)

I typically change the brushes on my Clarisonic 1x/mnth & after each use clean it & pour peroxide on the brush and allow it to drip dry. No issues yet.

But if that Luna can pull off the same or better results than the Clarisonic Pro I have, I’m all over it. Still will use my Clarisonic for reaching my back in the shower though (I love that).

@Krissy_1968

-I never heard of a SSC egg microcurrent device, where do find that? What does the SSC stand for? The NuFace Trinity seems to be a gadget that purpose is similar to the facemaster (for facial toning). Am I right?

The epilator from Evine was a great deal. I remember seeing it on-air & on the website several times. I already had my Emjoi & I think it has 72 tweezers vs less tweezers for the Evine one. I rather mine pluck as many hairs in 1 shot as possible so I don’t have to endure the pain no longer than ABSOLUTELY necessary. LOL. However, if you’re accustomed to using an epilator, that was indeed a steal of price for one indeed! I tried the bikini line a couple of times, I literally teared up. I felt as though I was removing hair there & instantly growing hair on chest it hurt so badly. I think I need to be a strong muscular man to handle that level pain. LOL

I’m looking forward myself to what Dimitri offers us for the neck next month as well.