Respected Contributor

SKINN's ABC Peel ... Have U used it?

Have you used it???  Do you like it?

I'm tempted!

BTW, I got the TTV.  Looking forward to using it.   Woman Very Happy

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Respected Contributor

Re: SKINN's ABC Peel ... Have U used it?

Opinions please ...

Using the ABC Peel 1X/week and the Dermapeel seems like overkill.

What do you think?

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RinaRina  I have a standing date with myself to do an ABC Peel every Friday.  If something gets in the way, I make sure to get it in over the weekend.  This is a treat for myself...apply the peel and then relax for 30 mins. while it works.  

ETA - In addition to the ABC Peel, also do regular exfoliation two other days during the week as well.  One of those days is always DermAppeal, the other is either Eminence Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant or Cure Natural Aqua Gel.  

Trusted Contributor

@RinaRina wrote:

Opinions please ...

Using the ABC Peel 1X/week and the Dermapeel seems like overkill.

What do you think?

Hi @RinaRina I use the ABC peels and love them! I use them 1x a week and I dermappeal 2 x a week...not on same day! I have tough skin( not sensitive in the least) so for some it may too much... the peels are gentle, don't burn (let me tell you about the first time I did a 30% glycolic peel...OUCH!!!) and they have AHA, BHA, C vitamin and fruit acids...they are terrific!  Highly recommended! Dermaapeal is a personal thing ( it is very menthol-y) but it doesn't bother me in the least and helps clear my sinuses lol others report it to be too much so if scent sensitive, I would bypass dermaapeal and find another manual exfoliator! HTH's Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@RinaRina-I use both products, but not on the same day. DermAppeal 2-3x/week + ABC peel 1x/week. One is a physical exfoliant, the other is chemical, to offer different results. Best to use both unless you have super sensitive skin. Some do not like DermAppeal b/c of the menthol but for me, it leaves my skin sooooo soft & the menthol clears out my sinuses, lol! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

I used his ABC peel once. For some reason I didn't see any improvement for me. I know there are raves about peels, but I saw no difference. It's one of the few things of Dimitri's that haven't shown great results.

Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

I used his ABC peel once. For some reason I didn't see any improvement for me. I know there are raves about peels, but I saw no difference. It's one of the few things of Dimitri's that haven't shown great results.

You have to use it more than once.  

Contributor

I haven't used it before, is it good?

Honored Contributor

@candylion wrote:

I haven't used it before, is it good?

@candylion Yes, they're excellent.  The key is making the commitment to doing them weekly as Dimitri instructs.  Random use isn't going to give cumulative results.  

Honored Contributor

Yes.......they are excellent, but too pricey

♥Surface of the Sun♥