Valued Contributor

SKINN products still not added on line

I believe D is back on April 17. I am in need of a DWP kit and there still are not many products on line at HSN. I know prices will be better when he is live but HSN needs to add more products for those of us that running out. Has anyone heard anything about when more products will be listed?

Honored Contributor

Re: SKINN products still not added on line

@sandyluI think they likely have a strategy for rolling out the product line.  Dimitri never even had all his products on Evine at the same time.  If you're on Facebook, you can always join Dimitri's Dazzlers and see if anyone has extra product.  I know I have a stash of a few things including Age Reset Serums but could part with some.

Honored Contributor

Maybe Dimitri has "gone back to basics".     

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor

When I was organizing my stash, I found some of his ORIGINAL unopened blue serum and the 

goldish  color serum (it was a Day/Night set).

And that Weekend set....

24-hr. cream, tinted primer in jars, etc..

the Oxygen foam...

unopened brown mailing box with a hair-care set inside..

Ive got to remember to use that little gadget that helps creams penetrate the skin..

I forget the name of it...but I remember thinking “this works!”.

Posting  here in the forums about the quantity of products I’ve 

WASTED money on, helps me realize exactly *what* I have and what I

need to either use up or give away....

If I knew HOW to sell it all cheap online, I would do it NOW.

Something like, “All Must Go. Unopened Expensive Beauty Products.”

and then state one price for the lot.

No piece by piece...all at once!

Ive considered  donating it, but aren’t there laws regarding such products?

Im thinking it would get tossed.....

Valued Contributor

I was wondering if Dimitri Dazzlers are a fan club separate from his Skinn website. I need to know how to get access so we can discuss products etc. 

@JeanLouiseFinch : how do I hear more about your willingness to part.

Thanks so much......

Honored Contributor

@sandylu wrote:

I was wondering if Dimitri Dazzlers are a fan club separate from his Skinn website. I need to know how to get access so we can discuss products etc. 

@JeanLouiseFinch : how do I hear more about your willingness to part.

Thanks so much......

@sandylu  Go to Facebook.  Locate the page.  Ask to join. 

Respected Contributor

About the lack of products at the H.  I too hope that some Kits get posted.  I purchased the TS, the Pep40, and I do like it.  So, glad I opted for AS.

Interested in the Blue line.  I don't see much, just makeup, and I think the Collagenesis Cream.  It's spendy when not in kit form.  

He just got there, so figure it takes some time to get more products added to the line.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Occasional Contributor

I am very frustrated. I am out of several items that are not on HSN yet. I went to the Skinn site and it was not working correctly and could not process my order. Went to Amazon,  I am always cautious about purchasing cosmetics from Amazon as sometimes they are expired products or fakes. I hope HSN improves their inventory. ALso prices considerably higher on HSN and Skinn website then wehn Dimitri was on Evine

Honored Contributor

@mandylily wrote:

I am very frustrated. I am out of several items that are not on HSN yet. I went to the Skinn site and it was not working correctly and could not process my order. Went to Amazon,  I am always cautious about purchasing cosmetics from Amazon as sometimes they are expired products or fakes. I hope HSN improves their inventory. ALso prices considerably higher on HSN and Skinn website then wehn Dimitri was on Evine

@mandylily The prices are higher on HSN because they have shipping included in the price but can promote them as free shipping.  

Contributor

Something doen't seem right. Beekman came in with a bang, lots of kits and specials from day 1 even with the free shipping. They didn't disappear for 3 months either, gone one month and then boom a month later here they are.

Serious skincare was gone for 3 months, but when they came on they had good deals, kits and specials. 

But Skinn hasn't been seen in 3 months, when he finally appears, just a few single items and 1 deal on a pep40 duo. There is just way too much competion to hang back and get the lay of land, I don't think he has that privilege. To me it is out of site out of mind.

I love Skinn, but without specials, kits and deals have begun to stray elsewhere. His dermappeal is my favorite, but you can't even purchase it, has been sold out. Seems to me a non negotiable should always be avialable.