Super Contributor

Hi has anyone used the SKINN products from HSN? If so are they worth exploring? The host I can't remember his name has gorgeous skin. I watched him last night and he said he is 58 and uses his own exfoliating brand 5 times a week or so! I just wanted some comments from some ladies or  men in here. Thanks 

Trusted Contributor

Yes!  I have used the Dermapeel twice a week for several years and is the best exfoliating product by far I have ever used. I also love his cleansers, skin softening essence, and Pep 40 face and body creams.  

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

I HATE Dermapeel.  It's just going to depend on whether you like a gritty exfoliator or not.  I don't. 

I do use his Pep-40 products and Neck Amour.  Dmitry used to be on one of the other shopping channels where he ran a lot of kits and specials.   Prices on HSN are significantly more. 

Honored Contributor

The derma peel is just too harsh for my skin . I do not see how it could be good for anyone's skin 

Honored Contributor

Skinn's DermAppeal exfoliates the skin b/c it contains baking soda as it's main exfoliant.  For me that would be too harsh. 

Respected Contributor

Although many love it, I'm not a fan of Dermappeal either -- it's too abrasive for me and the scent too strong.  But there are other Skinn products I like.  I do like the Divine Elixir Manuka Oil but didn't get the TS because I still have a full bottle in my stash.  Have been curious to try the Divine Elixir Ayurvedic oil which has great reviews.  I like the Deep Wrinkle Protocol face/eye creams as well, but haven't seen any deals on those in quite some time.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Skinn's DermAppeal exfoliates the skin b/c it contains baking soda as it's main exfoliant.  For me that would be too harsh.

Funny, not funny, how Dimitri spent so much time yesterday talking about protecting the skin’s barrier but baking soda damages it. 🤷‍♀️

Respected Contributor

I too find the dermapeel is too harsh for me. But I love some other Skinn products and use several of his items.   

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

I always thought Skinn's main ingredient in Dermapeel are magnesium crystals, they do the exfoliating. 

Honored Contributor
If you look at the ingredient list you’ll see sodium bicarbonate close to the top.