Honored Contributor

Re: SKINN on HSN

[ Edited ]

I will say the same things about Skinn and Dimitri that I say about Manuela and Isomers. I think they use high tech quality ingredients and try to keep bringing us the latest and greatest, but yet they are no miracle workers or make any remarkable difference on my skin. 

Regular Contributor

Everyone is free to do what they want to their own bodies. I just wish these vendors would stop trying to convince us it's their products producing these results. Aging is not a disease or disfigurement, It's a privilige we should all be thankful for. Love yourself the way you are & be happy you lived long enough to get wrinkles. Hugs.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I will say the same things about Skinn and Dimitri that I say about Manuela and Isomers. I think they use high tech quality ingredients and try to keep bringing us the latest and greatest, but yet they sare no mirscle workers or make any remarkable difference on my skin. 

I agree, @Shelbelle ! I could never use either as core skin care. The only thing I'm trying is Skinn's manuka oil. Also, Isomers' peptides.

Trusted Contributor

Re: SKINN on HSN

[ Edited ]

Other than Retinol, nothing topical will change the deeper layers. The best prevention is a healthy diet, sunscreen, no smoking, and a solid skincare regimen early. I did not follow this advice, and now I am paying the price.

I have had a lot of different treatments that do work deeper, and yes, they do work, but it is not a one-and-done. 

So far, I have done three Fraxels, three RF micro-needling, one Plasma Pen, and two Clear Lift facelifts. I have two more Clear Lifts scheduled over the next eight weeks and three RF micro-needling treatments planned in between the Clear Lifts. I also do Botox and fillers.  I also do collegian in my coffee, take Collegan pills, and use bone broth in my cooking whenever possible.

I have high pain tolerance, and my esthetician works me over well, and while I see a small difference with each one,  we are just starting to really see big payoffs.