Honored Contributor

I've never heard Dimitri claim that by using his skincare products that you can have his skin. 

Respected Contributor

@LillyandHobo 

Sorry, I got sidetracked and forgot to address your question.  Smiley LOL

I love some of Dimitris products, his was the first brand that I ever stuck with starting back probably 10 yrs now. I started with his Collegenisis line, he had a creamy face and eye serum that was ideal for my type skin. Because it was a creamy serum it worked alone for me w/o needing a moisturizer on top, it was wonderful at keeping ageing at bay! He stopped offering it after I had been using it few yrs as he came out with a new Collegenisis line Deep Wrinkle Protocal. So on to the face and eye creams in this line, they are good but I really liked that creamy serum. He offers this Deep Wrinkle Protocal as his 'baby'! Actually he has had it for about 5-6 yrs, there are many items in this DWP line and they are well loved.

I have liked a couple different tinted moisturizers of his, none of them offered anymore. I just went to his site and see he has really revamped his line up. I have been on his email list so I read about his big sale a few months ago and bought a large Hydro-Vital moisturizer, had never tried this line of his, I am really loving it for the winter. 

He used to be at Shophq offering really nice big kits at awesome prices but since he has been at HSN all of that has stopped and I see from his site he has fazed out alot of good products. But if you are interested in a nice line of products I would recommend his Deep Wrinkle Protocal line. You dont have to have deep wrinkles to like it, Im lucky I dont have but fine lines as Im getting older (61), they are just nice products.

I dont know anymore about the Manuka line except that I tried the lip product and I didnt care for it, it was thick and sticky.

Did you purchase the TTV the other day? If so let us know what you think.  Smiley Happy 

Super Contributor

Thanks for your response. I was watching him on HSN the other night and I was thinking about purchasing it but I know nothing about it and wanted to see if anyone here liked it and what their experiemce has been. I am 63 and have very sensitive skin. I do exfoliate but with pretty mild products. My skin is very resposive to products so I always text on the inside of my elbow before I use it. I can't believe how good Dimitri's skin is and he claims it's due to his exfoliator and product line. I don't know what he looked like before so I just see his skin now. A few people on HSN said his exfoliator was too abrasive and I have never heard of the new oil he was talking about. I have used the J.M. argon oil and saw no difference on my skin. So not using that anymore either. I will look into the wrinkle prduct you mentioned. I don't have deep wrinkles but I have some around my mouth a nd of course the lines from the nose to the mouth!  I used to smoke but haven't for 9 years now so they may have contributed to those lines! Thanls again!

Honored Contributor

That's a great question @JeanLouiseFinch , I do not know the answer to this. My own family genes proves this. I have a married in-law Aunt who actually sadly just passed on to the pearly gates. She had lovely velvety skin, my cousins (her girls) inherited. My younger sister seemed to inherit the same from our maternal G-Mom, maybe our mom too. I did not however sadly. 

So jury is still out on this but I also still do not think Mr D of skinn has work done often.

Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD The answer is epigenetics.

I don't/didn't watch him often, but I think the most beneficial thing I ever saw Dimitri do is illustrate how he had had a facial massage. And also how he applied a product onto the skin. You can use practically anything and are bound to get a visual difference, albeit, temporary.

It appears that he has good skin, but we're not looking up close; and on camera, lighting is deceiving.

I can't speak to his products. But apparently, the research is there, and he always talks about topical ingredients.

Valued Contributor

I don't have any problems using the Dermapeel. I use it on wet face. Dimitri and his sister often have live shows on Facebook and they always have a discount code to use on his website.

Esteemed Contributor

I've used several different Skinn products for years but now I am using up what I have since I have moved on to another facial skin line.  I think the products I was using did what they were suppose to do and I am pleased with my results.

I currently am using his Pep40 creme and serum, Elixir Manuka skin oil and his non negotiable cleanser during the cooler months and during the warmer months I tend to go lighter on skincare not too heavy.

His dermappeal is pretty porwerful.  I use a different less harsh exfoliation product on my face/neck and I am using what's left of his dermappeal on my hands and feet.