Trusted Contributor

Re: SKINN on HSN Wed Dec 27 - TS

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JudyL wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch  - My AS is one of the eye creams for $40.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to go for the duo.

There is a shipping charge on just that duo. I have been patiently waiting for a deal on the eye serum, wait continues. 

I think that might have been an oversight by the IT people.  I chose the A/S and it's got FS.

@FLGators  I'm kicking myself now over the Age Reset Eye Serum. At one time, I had a duo on A/S for $44.79.  Then I decided to pursue something else and cancelled it.  Some months later I wanted back in again and the best I could do was $69.95 for the pair.  It's not horrible when you average the cost, but I'd sure love the $45 back again.  I'm always watching too, hoping I'll catch a good price and can make adjustments to my plans.  

I got the Perlier black rice night serum duo few months ago & I am covered for a while. It wasn't on autoship but 1.7 oz each will take quite a while to finish. I am buying less & less of Isomers & Skinn, will have to move on if they keep up with this pricing. 

Honored Contributor

I havr to agree here, I dont use coconut oil on my face, pore clogger and hydrogenated anything is a saturated fat, , not to mention not wanting to use soybean oil on my face. 

Dimitri should know better. 

Honored Contributor

@cozyseeker wrote:

Ingredients in this oil don't look that great to me.

Divine Elixir Luminous Facial Oil Ingredients: carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, argania spinosa (argan) kernel oil, oleic/linoleic/linolenic polyglycerides, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed oil, hydrogenated soybean oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower).........

Was going to try, but linseed oil, soybean oil, and coconut oil might clog pores. Anyone had great experience with this oil ?? Thamks

I love this oil. @cozyseeker.  I originally had it on A/S in the regular size bottle but upgraded last year when they introduced the supersize. I use it daily in many ways.  I have no complaints - no milia, no clogged pores, no breakouts.

Honored Contributor

D said he's launching a new night cream in February.  He said it works like no other night cream ever has.  🤷‍♀️

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

D said he's launching a new night cream in February.  He said it works like no other night cream ever has.  🤷‍♀️

@JeanLouiseFinch  - I heard him mention that a couple of times.  How will I give up my DWP moisturizer?  LOL

Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch  - I heard him mention that a couple of times.  How will I give up my DWP moisturizer?  LOL

Oh, I know, @JudyL!. 😁.

Honored Contributor

Lastnight, on one of the later shows, might have been the last one, Dimitri talked about a treatment series that he called a 7 day soak.  He said to use dermappeal consecutively for 7 days and then apply a lot of Manuka honey oil on afterwards.  That's all, no other serums or anything.  I woke up during the night and couldn't get back to sleep, so I got up and did an exfoliation treatment with my Vasanti Brighten Up followed by a healthy amount of the oil.  I sat up for a couple of hours and would massage it in more now and then.  I wanted to try to fall back asleep so I took some tissue to blot off the excess but when I woke again I found my face to be quite soft and smooth.  I'd do it every so often but seven days seems excessive.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Lastnight, on one of the later shows, might have been the last one, Dimitri talked about a treatment series that he called a 7 day soak.  He said to use dermappeal consecutively for 7 days and then apply a lot of Manuka honey oil on afterwards.  That's all, no other serums or anything.  I woke up during the night and couldn't get back to sleep, so I got up and did an exfoliation treatment with my Vasanti Brighten Up followed by a healthy amount of the oil.  I sat up for a couple of hours and would massage it in more now and then.  I wanted to try to fall back asleep so I took some tissue to blot off the excess but when I woke again I found my face to be quite soft and smooth.  I'd do it every so often but seven days seems excessive.

@JeanLouiseFinch - that sounds like a nice once a week kind of treatment to do for oneself.  Like you, not sure I'd want to do that every day.

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Losing your beauty sleep over beauty treatment....Smiley LOL The Divine elixir mask if left on like a sleeping mask without washing off also has the same effect, that was also a D tip a while back.

Honored Contributor

I get emails from Skinn, just got one saying if you missed the TS on HSN, you can buy it now from his website for $49, not sure about the shipping fee.