Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Hmmm....I wonder if Skinn manufactures for SSC?  

Very interesting thought...hmmmm

Respected Contributor

One thing that I noticed is that there was no talk on Facebook from either Skinn or Evine about his shows this weekend. Usually he will post pictures with one of the hosts. Or Evine will post some excitement about Dimitri with upcoming shows. The only thing that he had on the Skinn page was more about his website and specials that they were running. Just wait and see what happens in January I guess. I just don't know how he can keep up with his schedule though. He is all over the world. Hope that his health can keep up with that schedule.

Respected Contributor

@staceyluvsyou wrote:

He has really been promoting his social media accts and his OWN WEBSITE a lot lately.I follow him on Facebook and he hardly ever posted anything until about a month ago.Now Skinn Cosmetics advertisements  are on my timeline several times per day offering deals and specials on Skinn products. I found that strange because he has been on Facebook for several years with no self promotion, now there are advertisment frequently. 

I agree that I have seen more pop ups for Skinn on my Facebook. Makes one wonder .

Respected Contributor

I hope he doesn't leave. Evine already lost Beekman to HSN and they brought in good sales for them despite what some may think about their products. With them being dead last when it comes to home shopping, it would be a good idea to try and keep their popular lines. I know they have other beauty lines, but Dimitri offers products I'm more inclined to use, especially his 6X balms and lip glosses. I'm just not interested in the other vendors. But if he does go, I'll just buy direct when I need to. 

Honored Contributor

@Cumbercookie13 wrote:

I hope he doesn't leave. Evine already lost Beekman to HSN and they brought in good sales for them despite what some may think about their products. With them being dead last when it comes to home shopping, it would be a good idea to try and keep their popular lines. I know they have other beauty lines, but Dimitri offers products I'm more inclined to use, especially his 6X balms and lip glosses. I'm just not interested in the other vendors. But if he does go, I'll just buy direct when I need to. 

@Cumbercookie13@Tricolor@conlt

Skinn has set of 4 Holiday Collection 6X Balms on his site for $14.

• Lip 6X Balm: Candy Cane
  • Lip 6X Balm: Pumpkin Spice
  • Lip 6X Balm: Ginger Bread
  • Lip 6X Balm: Sugar Cookie

Honored Contributor

Could be Dimitri is unhappy about SSC coming to Evine.

Honored Contributor

It's ridiculous if Dimitri has his knickers in a bunch because SSC is coming to Evine. Evine has other skincare lines, that doesn't seem to bother him. Is he threatened by SSC?

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

It's ridiculous if Dimitri has his knickers in a bunch because SSC is coming to Evine. Evine has other skincare lines, that doesn't seem to bother him. Is he threatened by SSC?

He could feel very threatened, or like he is being back stabbed.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: SKINN leaving Evine????

[ Edited ]

So.... IT is going to HSN, Skinn to QVC, and SSC to Evine.  Does all this channel switching really make that big of a difference?  I watch beauty shows on all three channels already anyway, lol. 

Frequent Contributor

Dimitri and SSC were both on HSN at the same time many years ago,when Dimitris line of products was called "Parthena".Needless to say he wasn't on HSN for very long.