Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Can someone tell me what happens to the autoships from Evine when he leaves?? 

we will be notified @SilleeMee according to the comment on skinn FB. which means cancellation I suppose Woman Wink

Thank youWoman Happy @FLGators

That's what I suspect...cancellation.

Honored Contributor

I also noticed that on Evine, not much of Elizabeth Grant products-just one page, doesn't she normally have more products than that listed?

Honored Contributor

I think EGrant is going bye bye too

Honored Contributor

Now would be a good time to check any Evine Skinn subscriptions and move your dates up to get one more shipment before it’s too late - especially if your subscription has a killer price, like when the ABC peels were $89 bucks. 

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Now would be a good time to check any Evine Skinn subscriptions and move your dates up to get one more shipment before it’s too late - especially if your subscription has a killer price, like when the ABC peels were $89 bucks. 

@JeanLouiseFinch

Sounds like Evine may be going Bye Bye???

I need to check my subscriptions. Thanks. I know I have 2 Isomers shipping this month.

Wonder if Isomers will go to HSN?

Honored Contributor

I probably won't be purchasing from Evine anymore, as I only bought Skinn products from them. I think HSN makes out better in the deal, Evine may suffer for allowing Dimitri to leave. Is he really going to be on air at Evine this month, I would think it will be awkward for everyone?

Trusted Contributor

Sounds like Evine may be going Bye Bye???

I need to check my subscriptions. Thanks. I know I have 2 Isomers shipping this month.

Wonder if Isomers will go to HSN?

If that's true then why would SSC go over in the first place?

Respected Contributor

Not good for Evine, first they lose Beekman to HSN, now Skinn. I don't know if SSC can attract the consumers those two did, but we'll see. It seems SSC and Consult Beaute are going to be the big beauty lines at Evine. And with the new president leaving after just 4 months on the job, it'll be interesting to see what happens. I still think they can be sustainable, they have a lot of other items and brands that attract customers, and out of all three channels I think their prices are the best, shipping aside. 

Super Contributor

CANDLEQUEEN, yes EG usually has more items listed. I too am afraid they are also gone. I have looked on their website where they list show dates around the world and Evine is shown, but it says look for show dates in the future. So, no visit in Jan for sure. Margot always had show dates in mid Dec and did not this time. They are my fav line and I would hate to have to order directly as the shipping from Canada is outragously high and the product costs are about 4 times higher than when on Evine.