Trusted Contributor

If true...good for him! Evine has the worst customer service & pricing. I hope Isomers takes the leap too. Evine currently has the worst pricing for isomers so much so that I have stopped buying isomers from them altogether. I just buy direct. I hope skinn also provides kits direct; at least the non negotiables/most popular items.

Contributor

Maybe he doesn't need to sell on U.S. channels.  He sells on  channels outside of our country.  He certainly hasn't been himself.  Like many have said, time will tell.

Honored Contributor

Re: SKINN leaving Evine????

[ Edited ]

I didnt see that but did see when Erin said it is his last visit of the year. And to call in to wish him happy holidays and let him know what you want to see from him in 2019.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

I’m not so sure what to think about this. Other times today everything seemed completely normal.  I guess we just need to wait and see, and adjust accordingly.  

Trusted Contributor

I didn't see it but if it's true then maybe Evine should look at their pricing and S/H. That is what driving customers away. Active Argan really seems to be the only line that truly has deals on Evine. Especially during its anniversary visit in February.  I hope someone from Evine reads this board. 

Frequent Contributor

Dimitri has travelled the world for many years, and has certainly expanded his manufacturing business greatly.  He was just married 2 1/2 years ago.  Maybe it's time for family.

Valued Contributor

On their FB page someone asked if Dimitri was leaving. The response "If any changes are made, we will post it on our website, and all social media accounts." He's a ghost.

Super Contributor

@wildlifewitch wrote:

On their FB page someone asked if Dimitri was leaving. The response "If any changes are made, we will post it on our website, and all social media accounts." He's a ghost.

@wildlifewitch  sure sounds like something's up....Btw what do you mean by he's a ghost?

I actually think its possible Evine might go under.

Respected Contributor

Re: SKINN leaving Evine????

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle wrote:

After the phone call you described it seems very obvious he is leaving Evine, otherwise he would have been so quick to say he was not and Melissa would have said something like they are never letting go of him.

Agree and they would have been quick to say what his dates in Jan or Feb were..WHEN have they EVER not told us the dates of his next shows?

MElissa's  response of "last show before Christmas" was an obvious cover.. a cover for WHAT, exactly, we do not know...

When I heard that Evine was planning to have some studios  here in California it seemed a natural for Dimitri..He woudnt have so far to travel for his visits. but now......hmmm..

Trusted Contributor

I hope not. There won't be much left but those horrible, boring watch shows.