Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I've been disappointed with Evine fashions and too costly/inconvenient to deal with returns. They don't offer free exchanges like Q and H

Also, looks like Shannon Smith is the host for D's launch show at H.

careful with the head shaking, lol

Oh my! Shannon..........lol

Respected Contributor

Rec'd an email yesterday from Skinn directly, if you must have any DWP items before he appears at HSN, 30% off and a creamy lipstick as a gift, (thru the 14th I believe it said). Code on his homepage.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@SeaGal wrote:

Rec'd an email yesterday from Skinn directly, if you must have any DWP items before he appears at HSN, 30% off and a creamy lipstick as a gift, (thru the 14th I believe it said). Code on his homepage.  Smiley Happy

@SeaGalI've been seeing this ad cycle through Facebook too.  I have those DWP lipsticks and like the formula.  The Siren color is true red.

Honored Contributor

My Evine Skinn subscriptions are still active. Anyone care to explain this? Thought he left Evine.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee

My guess is because of the sketchy way they handled his departure they held back some inventory to fulfill the subscriptions, maybe until he debutes on HSN. After that the cancellation notices will be aplenty. Like I said, just my guess!!

Bet Hautelook or Zulilly will get the rest.

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch

I havent tried his creamy lipsticks but the do look very nice.  

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

My Evine Skinn subscriptions are still active. Anyone care to explain this? Thought he left Evine.

@SilleeMee  There is a post in another Skinn thread regarding this:

Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 8.02.57 AM.png

Honored Contributor

Thank you so much!  @SeaGal and @Linmo.Woman Happy 

Occasional Contributor

Oh no,. not Shannon Green for Dimitrie's debut on HSN . She will not let him talk, LOL.

I just found out about Dimitrie's departure from Evine , when I put his products in the search bar. I was shocked.  How is Evine surviving, I wonder . So many vendors have left !

I love watching Dimitrie's shows, he is so lovable . He would be fun to have as a neighbor !

Skinn is now on HSN!!! Seems like the universe switched Skinn with Serious Skin Care