Honored Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

One thing that I do like about HSN is that you have a choice with how you want to break up your payments if you decide to do flex pay. For instance if they are offering 4 flex pays, you can choose to do 2 or 3. Sometimes I don't want to do 6 pays so this is a nice plus. I know that I can pay off sooner if I have a 6 pay option but usually I just let it slide. 

I have always liked that option. I was hoping QVC would do it.

Frequent Contributor

I havent bought from HSN in awhile and discovered that option when I ordered a Beekman product the other day. I hope they keep it. They used to have a fixed number of flex pays with an extra one if you used the HSN card.

Frequent Contributor

So HSN sued SSC??? Does anyone know the scoop on that?

Contributor

Just received a message from Skinn that they are not returning to Evine and will be starting with HSN 3/6.  I e-mailed Skinn Customer Serivce yesterday as I wanted to re-order some things and Evine had very little inventory.  They replied that they are leaving Evine.  Wonder what is going on with Evine.  That is a huge loss for them.  First Beekman and now Skinn.

Contributor

Skinn is leaving Evine.  Just got word from Skinn Customer Service that they are not returning to Evine and will be starting on HSN 3/6.

Respected Contributor
Has anyone heard from Dmitri himself why the change was made ? Thats what's troubling me. Evine pushing Dmitri aside is just plain bad business. And it smacks of ageism. A lot of viewers trusted Dmitris line and worry that it could be reformulated once it gets to HSN. We remember how QVC destroyed Tovas once magical line of cactine!
Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:
Has anyone heard from Dmitri himself why the change was made ? Thats what's troubling me. Evine pushing Dmitri aside is just plain bad business. And it smacks of ageism. A lot of viewers trusted Dmitris line and worry that it could be reformulated once it gets to HSN. We remember how QVC destroyed Tovas once magical line of cactine!

Come on..if nobody has heard from Dimitri, how can anyone  say he was "pushed aside" by Evine?! Maybe he left for a better deal? Certainly a possibility, right?  Until we hear from HIM, anything else is just speculation..Maybe he was sick of Mineesota, LOL!(joking speculation!)

Regular Contributor

Linda Marshall from Elysee has brought in her daughter-in-law the last couple of visits  That to me says that Linda, herself, is going to retire soon and let Jennifer be the spokesperson for the brand   I don’t know if this will be a good thing or not 

Contributor

Evine has now dropped all but about 13 Skinn items on their website.   I'm figuring that all other product was returned back to Skinn.   So no big sales.      Just a guess but Skinn will probably be gone from Evine by February 1st.    Will be glad when Skinn   has the first show on HSN.

Occasional Contributor

TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!  SKINN cosmetics has changed my skin and i was DEVASTATED when i accidentally found out he was no longer on evine.  SSC has parabens and ****** in their skincare and Dimitri does not.  HE takes care and great pride in his ingredient deck and from ALL the products i have tried and seen, his is the ONLY one that does  not have water as the first ingredient.  SOMEONE please tell me where he has gone.  this is outrageous!