Esteemed Contributor

Oh my all these shakeups!  I have a couple of subscriptions with Skinn that they should be notifying me about.   I would think Evine will cancel them.  I imagine HSN will have some say in what he sells and doesn't.  I saw SSC on Evine the other day but I don't use those products and didn't watch for more than 5 mins.

I think I will buy my cosmetics locally it's hard when you get attached to certain products then they change.

Contributor

And so it continues.   The Skinn website  has removed Evine from it Show Dates.  Doesn't even show its January shows.    HSN has not been added to the Skinn website yet. 

Occasional Contributor

He is listed on Evine's program guide for 1/17/19

Contributor

Here's a new question.   Do we buy from D last show or wait till he shows up on HSN?   Where will we get the better deals?   Can't imagine Evine giving us reduced shipping charges.   HSN could possilby give us a better price to start buying from them.     Didn't D say he was going to bring something new to Evine with Pep 40? 

Respected Contributor

Re: SKINN leaving Evine????

[ Edited ]

@Kathylatte wrote:

I am wondering if he really WILL be on..I am kind of doubting it...

Trusted Contributor

@Mothertrucker wrote:

@Kathylatte wrote:

I am wodering if he really WILL be on..I am kind of doubting it...

I agree. 

Trusted Contributor

I loved Dimitri when his company was named Parthena. He was younger back then. Gosh it had to be in the 90's, but he was their wild child vendor.

He was always animated and saying things that would not be outrageous now, but back then, were pretty edgy. He was fun and funny, but I think he was asked to leave because he just disappeared.

He did not show up anywhere else for a long long time. I am glad he is leaving Evine. His prices and shipping will be much better on HSN.

That is the end of my shopping at Evine. Skinn was all I bought there.

I got a letter last week about the Olive Oil serum. I had put a hold on the shipments because I was backed up in stock. The letter gave me a deadline to decide to cancel or ship it. I figured he was leaving.

I am not sure about his health though. He has not been well since he found out he was diabetic. Perhaps he was in the learning curve of having it but there have been times when he has been pale and forgetful. One show recently Melissa asked someone to get him a glass of orange juice, and he looked lightheaded.

Honored Contributor

What will happen to the subscriptions? I looked at mine to move the date up but they all have an ERROR message on them.  On the manage area it let me resume but now today it has the same error message.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Now would be a good time to check any Evine Skinn subscriptions and move your dates up to get one more shipment before it’s too late - especially if your subscription has a killer price, like when the ABC peels were $89 bucks. 

@JeanLouiseFinch

Sounds like Evine may be going Bye Bye???

I need to check my subscriptions. Thanks. I know I have 2 Isomers shipping this month.

Wonder if Isomers will go to HSN?

@Nightowlz I have no idea about Evine’s future.  I was speaking specifically to Skinn subscriptions. 

Honored Contributor

Re: SKINN leaving Evine????

[ Edited ]

@CherryHugs wrote:

What will happen to the subscriptions? I looked at mine to move the date up but they all have an ERROR message on them.  On the manage area it let me resume but now today it has the same error message.

@CherryHugs  Subscriptions are with Evine, not Skinn, so they will all be cancelled. With the news being leaked, it sounds like Evine might have already got the jump on us.  I’ll have to check my subscriptions.  Yesterday morning I moved some to ship today and didn’t get any error messages yet that status may have changed after I logged out.  Evine may be stepping in to prevent those shipments due to potential financial loss on possible returns.  That’s speculative on my part, but makes sense. 

ETA - just checked and mine say “ERROR” too.  It guess we were to late.  I doubt they will be filled during the transition period. The next best thing would be for Dimitri and HSN to come to an agreement to do some special pricing and offer auto-ship.  Keeping my fingers crossed but time will tell.