Trusted Contributor

@Jen44 wrote:

Image may contain: text

WOW! I just read the entire FB post. WOW! Good for him but I will miss him on Evine with some of their hosts. I'll watch HSN but many of the new hosts are not my favorite. 

@Jen44, thank you for posting this. 

Trusted Contributor

@BdBettyB wrote:

@Jen44 wrote:

Skinn posted on FB that their debut on HSN is March 6th.

WHERE? I'm looking and I don't see it? Which post/thread? 

@BdBettyB - the oleo serum post has the details in the comments

Trusted Contributor

I think it was deleted. 

Honored Contributor

Re: SKINN leaving Evine????

[ Edited ]

It really doesn’t matter to me where Skinn’s tv home is, I’ll still buy my favorite products. What saddens me, though, is that I have my favorite items on subscription at the best prices they were ever offered at, and now they’ll all be cancelled. I hope Skinn & HSN will consider those customers like me so we can get our auto ships set up again.  Unfortunately , HSN doesn’t offer the same shipping deal on auto-ships that Evine does.   😒

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Evine is now saying that SSC is their premier  line.  Not sure how a premier line can still be adding parabens to their products.  Guess I will be moving over to HSN to get my Skinn Products.   Hope D does well at the new channel.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Was Skinn at HSN before or was it QVC?

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Respected Contributor

@BdBettyB wrote:

Was Skinn at HSN before or was it QVC?

HSN

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

I remember Dimitri being on HSN. Back then his line was called Parthena.

Valued Contributor

WOW! I guess all our speculation came to fruition. Interesting that D was having a difficult time answering when his next visit would be and the host outright lied about it. Then Evine posts shows in January.Then Evine actually posts show dates for January. Really????? I  understand the legal aspects of contacts and the "no compete". i believe that outright lieing is unnecessary and a red flag for Evine. better to leave off the shows on their website. anyway....my opinion only.

i am happy D will still be on a shopping channel. There may be at least 2 vendors that may not be happy about it and it will be interesting if that causes any more movement between channels. D's products are very effective and at the right price. HSN just caught the brass ring!!!!!