Honored Contributor

The CC crème, plasma fusion liguid foundation, his blush and concealer and lipsticks.

Super Contributor

I used his 24 Hour Collangenesis Youth Preservation Cream when my skin felt raw & anything else I put on it stinged. It felt so soothing and is not tacky. It does have Shea butter in it

otherwise I find some of the routines he recommends -confusing & take notes when he presents...like the multiple creams & solutions that come in small dark blue bottles & tubes.

The fillers for lips & eyes can ball up too.

Occasional Contributor

I like his original Plasma foundations. The ones in the little jars, not the liquids. I have not tried the liquid ones, they might be good too.

Otherwise, I have not been impressed with his makeup. The mascara I got did practically nothing for my lashes. I tossed it and used Cover Girl which was better. The eyeshadows are nothing special, very similar to drug store products. The lipstick sets in a pan like are okay, but the brushed are extremely low quality.

Oh, the Plasma lipsticks were actually good. The ones in a tube with a sort of clear coating over the color.

I have been more pleased with the skin care than the makeup. I liked the cleansers, Dermappeal, and the Stem Rejen serums and creams.

I want to try the Orchid gel next.

Super Contributor

I ordered several of his kits in the past. IMO it matched low end drugstore brands. The eyeliner irritated my eyes and didn't last, and the containers were flimsy. Perhaps the newer items are better, but there are plenty of other choices at good prices.

Respected Contributor

I love the Watermelon mask and the Dermapeel scrub.

Trusted Contributor

I like both the BB and CC creams, and use them as makeup. Probably the BB cream has less coverage than the CC cream, and I take different colors in each. The Light CC cream is darker than the Light BB cream. I just recently started using one of his eye shadow kits, and really like it - the colors last all day without creasing. Oh, and I've used his various mascaras and like them all about the same. He's got nice makeup brushes, too.

I also use his skincare and love it!

Esteemed Contributor

The Plasma Flawless Finish Bright Veil -- Soooooooooooo much better than a finishing powder plus it calms and covers my rosacea. It can also be used as a "brightener" or "highlighter."

The Orchid Gel primer in the "bright" option -- it has a slight tint and works well with a CC cream. Any CC cream.

The Bright Side Spot Treatment made the dark spots on the back of my hand totally disappear.

AM / PM Cleansers. Absolutely fabulous!

Otherwise, I don't care for his skin treatments -- and the prices keep rising every visit.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

As far as Skinn makeup goes, I love the Plasma Fusion Nourishing Treatment Corrector concealer and Skinn's smudge sticks for both the eyes and lips. I have Plasma Flawless Finish Bright Veil and the new adjustable brush mascara coming. Can't wait to get them. Smiley Happy

Contributor

I like the 24 hour cream. creme reverse cream, and the stem serums from this line.

Also, use A. Arpel's vitamin C and A creams which I have used for over 30 years (also use her over makeup kits) and knew her salon from department stores when she had them.

I just turned 71 years old and my face and neck are in great condition from using these creams (although I like Arpel's better). Most people think I look at lease 15-30 years younger, and that's no joke even in the retirement community I'm in and everyone wants to know what I am using.

It really is never too late to use anything.

Esteemed Contributor

If you've never used oils, you might try Diimitri's Huille oil and Hydro Surge. It's very nice to use as needed. I also like his Eye Energy mask, which I'm using almost daily now and have the nicest refreshed undereyes. I actually love everything I've ordered from Dimitri. Use his 24 Hour Cream, Skin Softener, powder C and his entire DWP line.. I've received his palletes along with kits with great shadows and lipsticks, blush, bronzer. How I started? With his non-negotiables. And that's a great start. You will love his Skin Softener to see immed. skin improvement. Good luck on your Dimitri journey - I sure enjoyed mine.