Frequent Contributor

I've been in my little tunnel of QVC for a long time, so I'm not familiar with SKINN cosmetics at all. But I'm interested. What can you guys tell me about the line? Thanks!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: SKINN cosmetics question??

[ Edited ]

It is a fantasic skin care line. I have found the products actually work!! The reviews are always great.

The one thing I did order that I am returning is the air brush brush and concealor brush set!

They are no better than  brushes I have or sponges!!

Disappointed.

You can follow Skinn Cosmetics on Facebook and Instagram too!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Frequent Contributor

Any favorite products I should consider because there are a lot!! I'm interested in moisturizing, firming, brightening for aging skin for one.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought a lot of skin products that are sitting in my makeup drawers.  The only product I suggest is the cleanser.

Honored Contributor

@joanluvz wrote:

I've been in my little tunnel of QVC for a long time, so I'm not familiar with SKINN cosmetics at all. But I'm interested. What can you guys tell me about the line? Thanks!!!!!

The best lines to try from Skinn are the Deep Wrinkle Protocol products in the blue packaging, and the Pep 40 products in white packaging with silver lettering.

The "non-negotiables" are well liked and well reviewed as well. That includes the cleansers and the softening essence.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

@joanluvz wrote:

The best lines to try from Skinn are the Deep Wrinkle Protocol products in the blue packaging, and the Pep 40 products in white packaging with silver lettering.

The "non-negotiables" are well liked and well reviewed as well. That includes the cleansers and the softening essence.

@joanluvz - I agree with @Porcelain recommendations. These are the Skinn products that I love/use - the blue label DWP line for a.m. and Pep40 for p.m.

If you are super dry, the 24 Hour Youth products are something you might like and Hydro-Vital line is specifically for hydration. I also like the Take The Weekend off cream for weekends.  Good to switch up on weekends to reduce fatigue ftom using same products every day.  

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Porcelain wrote:

@joanluvz wrote:

@joanluvz - I agree with @Porcelain recommendations. These are the Skinn products that I love/use - the blue label DWP line for a.m. and Pep40 for p.m.

If you are super dry, the 24 Hour Youth products are something you might like and Hydro-Vital line is specifically for hydration. I also like the Take The Weekend off cream for weekends.  Good to switch up on weekends to reduce fatigue ftom using same products every day.  

I'm echoing the same. The DWP and Pep 40 lines are his best work.  I also like his Oleo products.  The AM & PM cleansers are excellent, but be advised that the scent of the AM takes a little getting used to for some people.  I don't find it offensive at all but it is not a flowery, pretty scent that some may prefer.  The PM, on the other hand, smells lovely, like an orange dreamsicle.  IMO, the best thing you can do is to go to the Skinn or Evine sites and start looking around.  There are descriptions, ingredients, directions of use, and reviews that you can access about all the products.  Then decide on what items you think you might like to try.  

Honored Contributor

@joanluvz wrote:

Any favorite products I should consider because there are a lot!! I'm interested in moisturizing, firming, brightening for aging skin for one.

@joanluvz -  For brightening,  try the Enlightened Radiance products. This would be good for a daytime regime. I like/use the body cream, especially for a glow on shoulders, décolleté, legs

I see some of these products will be featured on shows this visit. Wait until the shows start for best pricing, hopefully a coupon and free shipping

310-089

Skinn Cosmetics Enlightened Radiance Cream 1.7 oz

310-089.jpg

313-751

Skinn Cosmetics Set of 2 Enlightened Radiance Serum 1.7 oz Each

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Frequent Contributor

One last question. Does his skincare go on special pricing on Evine? I only recently have even looked at that site.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@joanluvz wrote:

One last question. Does his skincare go on special pricing on Evine? I only recently have even looked at that site.

Yes, @joanluvz.  The best prices are usually during Dimitri's visits and then he does some great kits at certain times of the year - his birthday, his Evine anniversary, Christmas.  Kits are always the biggest value, especially if you'll use everything in the kit. There have been times when it even made sense to buy the kit even if there was one or two items I wasn't interested it.  It pays to get familiar with the products and prices so you'l realize the values when the kits become available.  Evine offers some products on what's called "subscription".  That's their term for auto-ship.  When you purchase a product or kit on subscription, the price you originally paid remains as long as you continue the subscription.  Your shipping date and schedule can be managed on your Evine account.  There's also the option of putting someting on hold which will prevent a shipment without canceling your subscription.  Shipping on future subscription installments is usually reduced too.