Trusted Contributor

I have used Dimitri's products for eons, I love them, my skin never looked better since using his line(s)-back to Parthena.

I'm perplexed on the following products he's offering this visit which come as a set:

Collagenesis Deep Wrinkle Protocol Line Peel Solution &
Collagenesis Deep Wrinkle Protocol Translucence Resurfacing Concentrate

I always check ingredients and both have the exact ingredient deck-same ingredients, same order.

The only thing I can think of is of the products contains each ingredient at a concentrated form, otherwise if only some were concentrated the order would be different in the deck.

I'd call SKINN but I'd like an answer today. Has anyone heard him mention the ingredients are exactly the same and why?

I could buy one of them for less $$ on Ebay if indeed the items are exactly the same strength.

Thanks

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Honored Contributor

Re: SKINN, can anyone help me?

In the same realm, his Plasma Foundation and Concealer are the same exact ingredients too.

Super Contributor

I got that set when he first presented it a while back. If I recall correctly (and tell me if I'm forgetting a product in the lineup):

After cleansing apply the line peel serum (not sure what it's called but it's the little blue bottle) with a cotton swab right INTO your lines and wrinkles.

Follow with the Creme

OVER the creme put the line filler (in the blue tube) INTO your lines and wrinkles. I think he says it's the "last step" in your treatment or makeup regimen.

If you use serums (I did) I still put the line peel serum on first - THEN serums - THEN creme, FINALLY the line filler.

Did I miss anything?

ETA Oops -- I just read your ENTIRE post -- sorry! You must have wondered why I went into that long explanation!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

That's interesting that they're identical (the line peel and the translucence, right?) He's been saying the translucence is his new fave product.

I DO recall him stating (pre-Translucence) that the line peel was "professional strength" -- or something like that, indicating it's very strong and should only be used in the lines -- not all over the face (which is a good thing since it's such a teeny bottle!).

FWIW, I wasn't wowed by the regimen (deep wrinkle protocol) but it takes a lot to wow me. MANY people love it!

Do you have the Translucence?

Honored Contributor

I've been trying to decide which kit to get, too. I mentioned the two kits in another thread, wondering which to get. Both contain the line peel solution but I had a hard time figuring out if I should get the kit with the Deep line Erasing Serum would be best for me or if I should try the one with Translucence...

Honored Contributor

Translucence (is this new this visit? No video yet) seems to be used all over the face while the LES is targeted for lines only.

Super Contributor

I'd like to try some of the other things without committing to buying. I wish he sent out samples with purchase.

Trusted Contributor

On 4/27/2014 Shelbelle said:

In the same realm, his Plasma Foundation and Concealer are the same exact ingredients too.

THATS GREAT TO KNOW, THANKS!

Trusted Contributor

a

Super Contributor

On 4/27/2014 willdob3 said:

I've been trying to decide which kit to get, too. I mentioned the two kits in another thread, wondering which to get. Both contain the line peel solution but I had a hard time figuring out if I should get the kit with the Deep line Erasing Serum would be best for me or if I should try the one with Translucence...

That's a tough one. So many people love the deep line peel, and I'm not sure there have been many reviews on the Translucence yet ... probably too new to get a real, long-term report.

That wasn't helpful at all, was it?{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Trusted Contributor

On 4/27/2014 MarenSeattle said:

I got that set when he first presented it a while back. If I recall correctly (and tell me if I'm forgetting a product in the lineup):

After cleansing apply the line peel serum (not sure what it's called but it's the little blue bottle) with a cotton swab right INTO your lines and wrinkles.

Follow with the Creme

OVER the creme put the line filler (in the blue tube) INTO your lines and wrinkles. I think he says it's the "last step" in your treatment or makeup regimen.

If you use serums (I did) I still put the line peel serum on first - THEN serums - THEN creme, FINALLY the line filler.

Did I miss anything?

ETA Oops -- I just read your ENTIRE post -- sorry! You must have wondered why I went into that long explanation!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

That's interesting that they're identical (the line peel and the translucence, right?) He's been saying the translucence is his new fave product.

I DO recall him stating (pre-Translucence) that the line peel was "professional strength" -- or something like that, indicating it's very strong and should only be used in the lines -- not all over the face (which is a good thing since it's such a teeny bottle!).

FWIW, I wasn't wowed by the regimen (deep wrinkle protocol) but it takes a lot to wow me. MANY people love it!

Do you have the Translucence?

Thank you for all the info as I haven't tried the line. So the info is great. I do wonder if it will make my skin drier and I don't want that.