Trusted Contributor

Re: SKINN, can anyone help me?

Does the Depp wrinkle protocol line, line peel solution, Translucence and Creme Reverse- make skin that's on the dry side more dry?

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Super Contributor

ALERT WILDOB3!

Right this minute he's selling a Translucence/Deep Wrinkle Peel Serum combo for $4482.

Honored Contributor

On 4/27/2014 MarenSeattle said:

ALERT WILDOB3!

Right this minute he's selling a Translucence/Deep Wrinkle Peel Serum combo for $4482.

Yep. I heard the presentation. Took long enough to get one! lol...

I decided to get this one rather than the erase kit but I still am not sure if it was the best to try. I like the all-over application idea of the Translucence since I really need to be bathing head-to-toe in these things.

Honored Contributor

I wish he would compare the two kits for us.

Super Contributor

On 4/27/2014 willdob3 said:
On 4/27/2014 MarenSeattle said:

ALERT WILDOB3!

Yep. I heard the presentation. Took long enough to get one! lol...

I decided to get this one rather than the erase kit but I still am not sure if it was the best to try. I like the all-over application idea of the Translucence since I really need to be bathing head-to-toe in these things.

I get it. Trust me, if the Deep Line stuff had come in a generous size, I would probably have been putting that all over my face.

I wonder if the Translucence is Dimitri's version of Perricone's Blue Plasma? Both applied to entire face, both designed to continuously slough the skin (for lack of a probably more accurate description).