Respected Contributor
On 2/23/2015 Krissy_1968 said:

Thanks JFL! One quick chat with Cori from Haute and got my 5.95 back on the second order...makes me want to go back and find some more...no I better not LOL...

I did that earlier as well and they're very patient and efficient. Methinks this is a common occurrence with power shoppers...bionic fingers a prerequisite for that job!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor
On 2/23/2015 Krissy_1968 said:

Thanks JLF! One quick chat with Cori from Haute and got my 5.95 back on the second order...makes me want to go back and find some more...no I better not LOL...

Awesome!

Valued Contributor

Ok I should have never opened this post! LOL Just went over & made a big order! But wow the prices! Got a whole load of stuff! Thanks for starting this! I only ordered one thing this weekend from him on tv. I am having to really watch my money right now but I love love love his stuff! I am 64 & since I have been using Skinn I am always getting compliments on my skin! Got the chin up stuff too! I have wanted it for awhile but really couldn't afford it! So I got that too!! Oh I get so in trouble when he is on!!

Super Contributor
On 2/23/2015 henny said:

Ok I should have never opened this post! LOL Just went over & made a big order! But wow the prices! Got a whole load of stuff! Thanks for starting this! I only ordered one thing this weekend from him on tv. I am having to really watch my money right now but I love love love his stuff! I am 64 & since I have been using Skinn I am always getting compliments on my skin! Got the chin up stuff too! I have wanted it for awhile but really couldn't afford it! So I got that too!! Oh I get so in trouble when he is on!!

Henny, I promise if you've never used Chin-Up you will LOVE it!!!

I also suggest that you stick your bottom jaw out & tap it 20-30X upto 2X per day, then use the Chin-Up as directed...it really makes a huge difference.

Glad you were able to get what you wanted @the awesome prices offered!

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor
On 2/23/2015 henny said:

Good girl! There's no beating those prices! I hope you signed up to receive emails for future events. It's a great way to fill in your Skinn favorites and add new "wish list" items as well. So glad you saw the thread!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Super Contributor

YIPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

They had the 6x colored glosses I wanted!! I stocked up on those!

Also stocked up on the Stem Rejen, OMG bonus size to boot! I am one of those who have had a reaction to the new formula, and the original formula is HG major game changer for me. I knew they'd have to do something with stock of the orginal formula at some point, I nearly peed my pants when I saw them today.

I also got that lip color in Tender, looks like my color and saw reviews for it on the shopping channel.

This made my day and made me feel better that I restrained from purchasing any Skinn from evine for nearly 6 months! That took some will power believe me!

Esteemed Contributor

You Dazzler's are the greatest! Thanks for sharing this site for the sale. I just placed my order, but they limited me and I was only able to purchase 12 items. The site would not let me add anything more in this line to my cart. So I did not stock up as much as I would have liked today. Did this happen to anyone else?

Super Contributor
On 2/23/2015 sommertime said:

You Dazzler's are the greatest! Thanks for sharing this site for the sale. I just placed my order, but they limited me and I was only able to purchase 12 items. The site would not let me add anything more in this line to my cart. So I did not stock up as much as I would have liked today. Did this happen to anyone else?

Not me, but I ordered this morning...maybe their stock is starting to get limited.

Their sales usually don't last 24 hours.

Glad you were able to get most of what you wanted.

You can always call them (they're super nice), tell them what happened & perhaps they

can add additional items to your order without charging you shipping? Just a thought.

Respected Contributor
On 2/23/2015 sommertime said:

I purchased 7 items in my first order this morning and then followed everyone's advice to stock up and purchased another 6 items in my second order. You might want to try to place a second order. Some earlier posters wrote that HL will refund the shipping if all of your combined orders for the day total $100 or more.

Esteemed Contributor

I did the online chat to question if/what the limits were and was told a limit of 6 items to allow others the chance to purchase. Well, I did get the 12 items already in my cart, but couldn't add anymore. I wanted to make sure I would get the free shipping. I feel I was able to get most of what I wanted, and didn't spend a fortune either!