Esteemed Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} .... chuckling with Desertdi. You go girl!!! Were you high on chicken at the time?

F1wild - Is there a particular product you're asking about? I bought the 'regular' size face Stem Regen last winter, and it lasted less than a month. So I bought the 'super' size Stem Regen on ebay and it lasted about 6 weeks -- which might explain why Dimitri's on every month. I've had the same experience with Skinn cleansers and Hand Restore - they last about 4-5 weeks for me. But, a bottle of Brightening Spot Treatment lasted me 3 months (and it worked!). It probably depends on personal use and the product.

I don't like that he adds new and different products every month and, because of that, I'm losing interest. It's too confusing. I have a few faves and I may, or may not, continue to buy them.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Super Contributor
On 9/16/2014 tototwo said:

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} .... chuckling with Desertdi. You go girl!!! Were you high on chicken at the time?

F1wild - Is there a particular product you're asking about? I bought the 'regular' size face Stem Regen last winter, and it lasted less than a month. So I bought the 'super' size Stem Regen on ebay and it lasted about 6 weeks -- which might explain why Dimitri's on every month. I've had the same experience with Skinn cleansers and Hand Restore - they last about 4-5 weeks for me. But, a bottle of Brightening Spot Treatment lasted me 3 months (and it worked!). It probably depends on personal use and the product.

I don't like that he adds new and different products every month and, because of that, I'm losing interest. It's too confusing. I have a few faves and I may, or may not, continue to buy them.

Not a specific product. I was referring to the end of each ingredient list for the products in the upcoming ttc.