Super Contributor

Honored Contributor
On 9/13/2014 myshell624 said:
On 9/13/2014 HappyDaze said:

I like his liquid foundation. I want to get it in porcelain because the light is a tad bit too dark. I thought it matched well but once in the sun, I felt it was slightly too dark. My hubby said it looked fine but I want to get the lighter one.

Does it offer any coverage? I don't need a lot of coverage but I'm so used to Missha I don't know how I'd like this one.

I don't really need much coverage either and imo, his foundation is lighter in coverage than the Missha. The coverage kind of reminds me of Josie's matchmaker foundation, if you've ever tried that? I keep forgetting to use it because I just tend to reach for the Missha, lol, but I need to start using it again. If I use too much, it can feel a bit tacky- that (and the color being a bit too dark) is the only real complaint I have.

Super Contributor

I like his liquid foundation. I want to get it in porcelain because the light is a tad bit too dark. I thought it matched well but once in the sun, I felt it was slightly too dark. My hubby said it looked fine but I want to get the lighter one.

Does it offer any coverage? I don't need a lot of coverage but I'm so used to Missha I don't know how I'd like this one.

You're beginning to cave and he's not even hawking it yet! You're in DEEP trouble. :-)

Honored Contributor
On 9/13/2014 Colonel Meow said:

I agree that his colors run a tad too dark. I received the CC cream in a kit recently. Although it was Porcelain, the color looked almost tan on me. And Porcelain is supposedly his lightest shade?

oh wow, that is dark! The light in the plasma foundation didn't look that dark on me (I normally wear light, sometimes have to go lighter) fortunately.

Super Contributor

I don't really need much coverage either and imo, his foundation is lighter in coverage than the Missha. The coverage kind of reminds me of Josie's matchmaker foundation, if you've ever tried that? I keep forgetting to use it because I just tend to reach for the Missha, lol, but I need to start using it again. If I use too much, it can feel a bit tacky- that (and the color being a bit too dark) is the only real complaint I have.

I think we're the same shade, HD. I think the 21 is perfect for me, too. I found Josie's Matchmaker to be too dark as well.

Trusted Contributor

Yeah what she said lol I just want light coverage too. Any comparison to the BE bare skin?
Honored Contributor
On 9/13/2014 MarenSeattle said:

You're beginning to cave and he's not even hawking it yet! You're in DEEP trouble. :-)

If I remember correctly, I got my foundation off Amazon for a really good price. If you don't want all the other products, wait until after the TTV and check amazon or ebay, I bet you could get one of the colors for a good buy!

Trusted Contributor

I am already in the cave if that plumper even helps a tiny bit and I am a light/medium so I should be ok on the color I think.
Honored Contributor

I think we're the same shade, HD. I think the 21 is perfect for me, too. I found Josie's Matchmaker to be too dark as well.

I'm almost worried that his light will be slightly too dark and the porcelain may be too light. I don't know if this is true, just a worry. I guess that is why he sells them together, so you can mix them to get a better match but I don't really like to do that so if I try porcelain and it is too light, I will mix them to use it up but won't repurchase.

Honored Contributor
On 9/13/2014 suebdoo said:

Yeah what she said lol I just want light coverage too. Any comparison to the BE bare skin?

Sorry I've never tried the BE one.