Skinn Cosmetics Collagenesis® Five-Piece Anti-Aging Treatment Collection

SET INCLUDES:
Collagenesis Stem Rejen® Elite Age Delay Facial Serum - 1.7 oz
Collagenesis Lip Stem Rejen Elite Lip & Laugh Line Erasing Concentrate - 0.5 oz
Collagenesis Eye Stem Rejen Elite Youth Supporting Eye Serum - 0.5 oz
Collagenesis Twenty-Four Hour Youth Preservation Cream - 4 oz
Collagenesis Lipid Infusion Moisturizing Face Oil - 1 oz

WHO IT IS FOR:
Take your anti-aging to a new level with Skinn's Elite formulations.

BENEFITS:
Stem Rejen® Elite System (Age Delay Facial Serum, Lip Stem Rejen Elite Lip & Laugh Line Erasing Concentrate & Eye Stem Rejen Elite Youth Supporting Eye Serum):
  • Moisturizes to help fill the appearance of wrinkles from within for smoother skin, along with three new active ingredients, Glacier Water, Snow Algae Powder and Alp Rose.
  • Glacier Water, an active found in the glaciers of the Swiss Alps has been preserved for thousands of years keeping its youthful properties, providing long-lasting hydration.
  • Snow Algae, a resilient organism that helps optimize skin revitalization, thereby helping skin's youthful appearance.
  • An extract from the stem cells of the Alpine Rose leaves that can help enhance skin's natural vitality and fortify the skin barrier function, thereby helping skin's exterior cope with climate changes.
  • Their extreme will to survive has led to powerful technology that, along with a multilamellar encapsulation delivery system, now strengthens our innovative Stem Rejen Elite system.

Twenty-Four Hour Youth Preservation Cream:
  • This exceptional 24-hour cream represents the anti-aging breakthrough technology of 17 countries.
  • Now fortified with plant derives peptides, Collagenesis continues to be one of the most advanced anti-aging formula to date.
  • Used AM and PM, Youth Preservation Cream is the perfect complement to Collagensis Power Ampoules as it will seal ingredients that will have you looking vibrant and breathtakingly radiant.
  • This exquisite youthful formula returns skin to that cushiony soft and velvety to the touch feel, a tone that is astonishingly even looking and texture that is refined and firmed in appearance.
  • Collagenesis is a worry free, scientifically advanced system containing no waxes, no parabens, no petrochemicals and no mineral oil so you can use both day and night to keep skin in balance.
  • Aloe, botanical scent.

Lipid Infusion Moisturizing Face Oil:
  • This jam-packed facial oil, infused with a blend of antioxidants is non-greasy and easily absorbs on the skin, helping to give you a superbly smooth visibly restored and heavenly glowing complexion.<</li>
  • Also helps to address free radicals.
  • Say good-bye to dry skin and get your glow on!
  • Light botanical fragrance.

HOW TO USE:
Stem Rejen® Elite Age Delay Facial Serum:
Used AM and PM: Apply a dime-sized amount to a clean face and neck using small circular motions. Follow with moisturizing treatments.

Lip Stem Rejen Elite Lip & Laugh Line Erasing Concentrate:
Used AM/PM: Apply around mouth area and onto laugh lines. Follow with your favorite serum and moisturizing treatments. May also be applied throughout the day to relieve the look of lip and laugh lines.

Eye Stem Rejen Elite Youth Supporting Eye Serum:
Used AM and PM: Using ring finger, apply a dab under and around eye area, allowing time to fully penetrate.

Twenty-Four Hour Youth Preservation Cream:
Morning: Apply each morning to clean dry skin using soft, circular motions. Can also be applied over treatment serums. Evening: Before bedtime, apply a slightly more generous amount to clean dry skin. For maximum benefit, apply over Collagenesis Dual Phase Age-Intercepting Power Ampoules. May also be applied over treatment serums.

Lipid Infusion Moisturizing Face Oil:
Used AM/PM: Apply 2-3 drops to cleansed skin alone or under moisturizer. You may also mix this oil into your favorite Skinn moisturizer.

Made in the USA.

Please view the above Ingredients tab for ingredient information.

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

the 1st 3 products say ELITE-that's something new.............

the last product sounds new to me............

No picture yet.

I hope that Dimitri is not being pressured to come out with new things by ShopHQ and compromising himself and his great products.

I think he has great integrity and pride in his products so I doubt that-hope I'm right.

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

2nd TTV perhaps..........

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor
Skinn Cosmetics Seven-Piece Fusion Foundation Complete Color Collection

CHOICES:
  • Light - Very fair to light
  • Medium - Light to beige
  • Tawny - Beige to olive
  • Deep - Olive to chocolate

WHO IT IS FOR:
Don't just cover up imperfections, correct them!

SET INCLUDES:
Two Plasma Fusion Nourishing Serum Foundations - 1 oz each
Plasma Fusion Nourishing Treatment Corrector - 0.10 oz
Plasma Fusion Setting Veil - 0.37 oz
Moisture Rush Volumizing Wand - 0.47 oz
Fusion Illusion Foundation Brush
Luxe Premier Eye Shadows Pallet in "Secret Desire" - 0.7 oz

BENEFITS:
Nourishing Serum Foundations:
  • A super fusion of light-refracting and visible line-diminishing Plasma pigments with anti-aging peptides, barrier technology and hydrating botanical actives.
  • Helps reduce the look of redness - the antioxidant properties of tea and the soothing quality of honey results in a brighter and more even looking complexion.
  • Rubixyl®, a unique anti-aging peptide, helps address the appearance of wrinkles while reinforcing the skin barrier to help retain moisture.
  • Our next-generation Plasma pigment technology spreads, covers and re-arranges itself evenly, allowing filling spheres to work and color to set, creating long-lasting performance and wash-off resistance minutes after application.

Nourishing Treatment Corrector:
  • Conceals and corrects with an anti-aging treatment core and a creamy, weightless moisturizing color formula that blends easily into the skin for an undetectable finish.
  • Target dark circles and baggy, creased eyes, diminishing their appearance with a formulation of Haloxyl, Matryxyl 3000 and Vitamin E.
  • The special micro-lens color pigments work effortlessly anywhere on the face to conceal and camouflage unwanted grey, blue and red tones for an overall even complexion.
  • Can also be used as an eye primer to create an even base for eye make-up.

Setting Veil:
  • This talc-free translucent Setting Veil isn't your ordinary powder - it is extremely lightweight and is infused with anti-aging treatments along with brightening properties, giving you a beautifully radiant and smooth complexion.
  • The yellow core is jam-packed with a more stable form of Vitamin C, Argan Oil and antioxidant properties, helping to promote the appearance of supported collagen.
  • Visibly decreases the look of lines and wrinkles, allowing skin to feel and appear more balanced, hydrated and nourished.

Moisture Rush Volumizing Wand:
  • Introducing the first-ever Moisture Rush Volumizing Wand is designed to help fill in and plump the appearance of parts of the face and body that appear to have sunken or caved in over time.
  • This gel-like formula is created with the technology of Hyaluronic Filling Spheres and Hyalusphere, which together help promote the appearance of skin volume and fullness.
  • Contains encapsulated and time-released Hylaronic Acid for that beautifully smooth and supple appearance.
  • This formulation is infused with brightening pigments that instantly help illuminate and brighten the look of your complexion.
  • Light orange scent.

Foundation Brush:
  • Designed to be used with Plasma Fusion Serum Foundation to create a flawless, soft-focus finish.
  • The dome shape allows you to create a smooth and perfect application every time - helping to buff to perfection.
  • Synthetic fibers.

Luxe Premier Eye Shadows:
  • These advanced shadows are talc-free so even lined or crepey eyelids will look glossy smooth and beautiful.
  • "Secret Desire" colors: matte ivory, matte pale orange, light pink with shimmer, matte gray, goldenrod with shimmer, purple with shimmer, evergreen with shimmer, taupe with shimmer, matte eggplant and matte chocolate brown, deep gray with colorful shimmer and matte dark brown.

Veil and brush made in China; wand made in Taiwan; all others made in the USA.

Please view the above Ingredients tab for how to use and ingredient information.

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Super Contributor
On 9/13/2014 catlover said:

I just reordered my Missha but this looks tempting. Thanks for posting the picture:-)

Respected Contributor
On 9/12/2014 myshell624 said:
On 9/12/2014 Tricolor said:
On 9/12/2014 myshell624 said:

Has he reformulated the Stem Regen serums?

It does appear that he has reformulated his Stem Rejen.

Looks like he added some stuff he found from researching glaciers. I honestly think Shophq is pressuring him to come out with new stuff every time he's on. I'm afraid his line is growing too fast and is going to leave potential buyers confused on what to use.

ITA!

Valued Contributor
On 9/12/2014 Chi-town girl said: Is this new? 308-945. Skinn Cosmetics Tight & Tone Body Redefining Serum 3 oz. WHO IT IS FOR: Reduce the appearance of aging skin and uneven skin tone. BENEFITS: Unique T5 Complex uses plant based ingredients and a master blend formulation to rejuvenate the look of your skin. Unroasted shea butter and avocado seed extract are entrapped in bentonite to address the appearance of dry or aging skin. Caffeine, artichoke extract and levan promote the look of firmness. Restore the youthful look of your body today. Subtle botanical scent. HOW TO USE: Place rollers on your skin and gently squeeze the tube to release the serum. In a circular motion using the rollers, massage serum onto skin. Gently squeeze tube again if more serum is needed. Massage any residual serum with hands to complete absorption. For best results use on clean skin twice a day. Made in the USA.

No, this came with a previous TTV - one of the DermaLift kits, I think. I've got a tube but for some reason have not bothered to try it out. I probably should, seeing as how I bought it, after all!

"Behold! We are not bound forever to the circles of the world, and beyond them is more than memory." J.R.R. Tolkien
Respected Contributor

Very forthright that ""made in"" locations for the various products is openly stated.

Frequent Contributor

I use a lot of DJ Skinn Products and like most of them. I just feel that you need to be very careful in what you buy. The reason for this is since he is the manufacturer products come in different size containers. So unless you check you don't know the size you are getting for the stated price. You need to watch that.

Also, I love all the ingredients that he puts in his products. The thing is, if he puts all those ingredients in a product is there enough of any one of them that would do the job that it claims to do? I have thought this all along. I still like some products but you have to think how much could possibly be in each product.

And last, I don't think I like people fooling around with our glaciers. Do we need to do anything to help in the destruction of glaciers to have a better beauty product?

These are JMO but some things I wanted to say.

And yes I think he is getting too many products out there. You can tell by the people who call in that they don't know what the heck they are doing and what order to do it in.

Trusted Contributor
On 9/13/2014 catlover said:

Ok just when I was going to order the BE TSV I see this! This has to be the cheek plumper he hinted at. Anyone use and like the foundation in this or can compare to BE bare skin? I really need to get the cheek plumper since I have sunken cheeks still from a recent illness. Thanks