Super Contributor

Re: SKINN TTV NOW ON ADVANCED ORDER...........

I bought 2 of the TTV's and I have never bought multiples. Looking forward to it Use his DermaLift line, Dermapeel, Skin softening essence &orchid gel
Honored Contributor

Look for some OTO's tonight!!!

Honored Contributor

On 7/27/2014 Shelbelle said:

LOL-I just asked this on another thread. Thx

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

forget Skinn! I wish they would do advanced orders on the cute one world tops. They never have enough size small!
Valued Contributor

On 7/27/2014 Chi-town girl said:

I was just able to get one of these TTV kits. I was debating and they sold out but I checked back right now and it let me purchase!

Respected Contributor

On 7/27/2014 SunnyRose said:
On 7/27/2014 Chi-town girl said:

I was just able to get one of these TTV kits. I was debating and they sold out but I checked back right now and it let me purchase!

I bought one earlier and was able to get another one after it said sold out and then it let me purchase a second.
Super Contributor

There re so many threads devoted to SKINN when he is on-air that I am wondering if the Q will try to lure him away from SHOPHQ! The Q must have noticed our interest in his products over this past year (or longer) and if they are paying any attention--they might be considering making an offer to him...if they didn't already.

For some reason though--I do not think he would move...he is a ""one man band"" and would not cheapen his products for more profit...I also don't think he's looking to become a 1%-er either...

Of course these are TOTALLY my opinions--I have NO REAL idea about any of which I said! heh But word-of-mouth by us ladies has surely boosted his sales--cause let's face it--SHOPHQ is in 3rd place for a (many!) reasons.

And I like/wear several of OSO Casuals/Kate n Mallory fashions and of course use SKINN.

For those who got the TTVs---good for you! I have so much SKINN stashed that I'm afraid some may have gone bad. (I just finished a bottle of his older version of the AM/PM serums--remember the gold-color AM and the BLUE PM serums?)

I am assuming his DERMA-LIFT serums are those same serums? The AM really did tighten my face and smooth wrinkles out!

Honored Contributor

I hope that would never happen-we could all say good by to his fabulously priced kits.............

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Super Contributor

Did anyone else think it odd that all the OTO's were for the lips? I am not interested in a product for the lips and would have liked a variety. Oh well, saved me some $$$

Respected Contributor

On 7/28/2014 maryfw said:

Did anyone else think it odd that all the OTO's were for the lips? I am not interested in a product for the lips and would have liked a variety. Oh well, saved me some $$$

Me too. I could see one OTO for lips but I was hoping for face serums and creams. Saved me some money too since I bought two Collagenesis TTVs.