Valued Contributor

Thank you all for your responses. I did order the TSV and will try. I LOVE products with honey so I will see if the results are evidenced.

It is such a pleasure to communicate with you all!!!

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@Tricolor  Hi!  Hope you're doing well and are happy and healthy.   I love this oil too and went on AD, even though I already have an AD for a duo of the oils.    

Hi ladies.  Me too!  🙋‍♀️😆😊. 

Trusted Contributor

I have the divine elixir duo from last year, didn't buy yesterday's TS. I love this elixir and the mask too. 

I just ordered the active argan TTV this past weekend which also has a Hydration Lockdown for 48 hours. It was a 5pc kit at a great price with @20% off. Felt like the old shophq again. I will wait on the reviews for this one.

Respected Contributor

Would never use this line. The vendor looks like he's full of botox and filler.

Respected Contributor

@nyc1 , I am doing well and hope that you are also. Just haven't been on here much. I am so glad that I got the TS on AD. The cream is divine. This is a very nice line in Skinn's line up. Good to see you. Take care.Heart

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 and @Tricolor  - 

So, what's the verdict, ladies?  I know I've said I've moved on from Skinn products, and I have for the most part, but since I love the Luminous Oil so much, I HAD to try the cream.  I'm loving it.  I've been doing a lot of test runs for certain products lately.  I still like The Ordinary and Mad Hippie, nothing wrong with them, but I was also tempted to try a couple of Elizabeth Grant items - the torricelum serum and the eye cream.  I also happened upon something called Distinction Firmalift Firming Face & Eye Serum.  The reviews are suprisingly good for something I've never seen demo'd on air.  Anyway, I'm really liking my new products.  The Skinn Luminous Cream is a winner in my book.  

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch @Tricolor  Hi ladies.  I am LOVING the set.  I'm already a HUGE fan of the oil and now I'm using the cream and love the texture and the way it makes my skin feel.

I'm really trying to cut back on all of the creams and potions that I have, and am really trying to purchase less  ...  this new Skinn cream will probably stay (need to use it a little longer).  I ALWAYS have the Ultra FAB Repair Cream as a staple since I find it very soothing and healing.  That will never go out of the rotation both for face and body.

I tried the Elizabeth Grant line many many years ago when it was first introduced.  It may have been on HSN.   Nice but wasn't a keeper for me.  Please let us know what you think if you decide to try it.

Respected Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch @Tricolor  Hi ladies.  I am LOVING the set.  I'm already a HUGE fan of the oil and now I'm using the cream and love the texture and the way it makes my skin feel.

I'm really trying to cut back on all of the creams and potions that I have, and am really trying to purchase less  ...  this new Skinn cream will probably stay (need to use it a little longer).  I ALWAYS have the Ultra FAB Repair Cream as a staple since I find it very soothing and healing.  That will never go out of the rotation both for face and body.

I tried the Elizabeth Grant line many many years ago when it was first introduced.  It may have been on HSN.   Nice but wasn't a keeper for me.  Please let us know what you think if you decide to try it.

Hi ladies. 

I rarely buy anything on AD because I love to switch things up and don't want an excess of products in my stash. Well that's a joke. Lol! I did get the Skinn TS in AD and so happpy that I did. Have been using the oil since he first introduced it and now love the cream. It is thick which I like for my dry skin. It applies beautifully without pilling. Have never tried Elizabeth Grant. Just one of those things that never pulled me in. I do use many of Josie Maran's products but don't like her face butter. I do use her SPF 47 overtop of my moisturizer. So I actually use her SPF as an SPF should be used. My skin can handle all of the moisture without any problem. Good to see both of you. 

Respected Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

@nyc1 wrote:

Hi ladies. 

I rarely buy anything on AD because I love to switch things up and don't want an excess of products in my stash. Well that's a joke. Lol! I did get the Skinn TS in AD and so happpy that I did. Have been using the oil since he first introduced it and now love the cream. It is thick which I like for my dry skin. It applies beautifully without pilling. Have never tried Elizabeth Grant. Just one of those things that never pulled me in. I do use many of Josie Maran's products but don't like her face butter. I do use her SPF 47 overtop of my moisturizer. So I actually use her SPF as an SPF should be used. My skin can handle all of the moisture without any problem. Good to see both of you. 

@Tricolor @JeanLouiseFinch   Hi there ...   nice to see you!   I always do AD just in case I love something.  MORE TIMES THAN NOT,  I cancel,  but the times that I don't,  I am SO HAPPY to be on AD.  I have this set on AD,  I have PTR Retinol on AD and FAB (LOVE) , IT Superhero Gel Eyeliner, etc.   I like JM's face butter a lot, but not her hemp face cream..  I'm kind of working my way from her products only because I get better results elsewhere and I'm not trusting her as much these days.  Often times she is so silly and says things that are just not true.  I've even received 2 letters stating that I could return something because her comments have never been proven and if I purchased based on that they would honor the return.  I never did return.  I do like some things she makes but not much these days.  

I also like to try new things, and sometimes if they don't work out and I've had them a while,  I'll just use them on my body!  I must admit though,  as I get older,  I find that certain tried and true products ultimately work best for me and are always in my rotation.  FAB Ultra Repair Cream is one of them,   

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@nyc1 and @Tricolor  - 

So, what's the verdict, ladies?  I know I've said I've moved on from Skinn products, and I have for the most part, but since I love the Luminous Oil so much, I HAD to try the cream.  I'm loving it.  I've been doing a lot of test runs for certain products lately.  I still like The Ordinary and Mad Hippie, nothing wrong with them, but I was also tempted to try a couple of Elizabeth Grant items - the torricelum serum and the eye cream.  I also happened upon something called Distinction Firmalift Firming Face & Eye Serum.  The reviews are suprisingly good for something I've never seen demo'd on air.  Anyway, I'm really liking my new products.  The Skinn Luminous Cream is a winner in my book.  

Hi, Jean, if I am remembering correctly, the Distinction product has been around for many years. A woman named Leigh Valentine repped it on the Q for a long time, I bought it back then and liked it. 

Just for curiosity I checked and Q is still selling this on the web site, good vreviews 4.0