Respected Contributor

SKINN TSV- (Sat, Aug 19th)

[ Edited ]

Hi    @SKINN lovers/users     Woman Happy

Just a heads up to save up your pocket change.  for SKINN,  TSV  coming Sat Aug 19th, (as so far as is scheduled, in advance).

This might be too early for a reminder, tho.

I have to prepare for Dimitri, cause he seems to easily part me from my money   Like, Every time!   Woman Happy

I also have to create a list of ALL my (any Beauty Product) A/S items to confront HSN Cust Svc with their increased $$ for my subsequent A/S deliveries.  Occasionally, it's still happening, regardless of Beauty brand, so far. 

As with others, this is NOT my fave task.  Trust me!  But I dont want to pay more than is promised.  Woman Happy

(added:

Sometimes, days before the SKINN TSV date, SKINN items are listed also on A/S (vs usual S/S only). 

And sometimes, days bef,  more Flex Pays,

& sometimes, reduced pricing.  Days before.

Just FYI.  Cause I personally prefer A/S, in case I love the product.  If not delighted, I cancel A/S.  Sometimes they're stingy with some SKINN  A/S offers.

Respected Contributor

Re: SKINN TSV- (Sat, Aug 19th)

he's very convincing...

Honored Contributor

I have my favorite SKINN products - AM/PM Cleanser and weekly Dermapeel all on A/S.  Don't use anything else so should be fine when the TS is on.  Still enjoy watching Dimitri though so will probably tune in and watch for a bit.

Honored Contributor

I find great prices on Skinn on ebay too

Esteemed Contributor

THANK YOU FOR THE INFO MakeUpMaidn!

EVEN IF THE TSV IS OF NO INTEREST TO ME, I ENJOY TUNING IN AND WATCHING DIMITRI.

HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU AND HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THE SUMMER!!  XO

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Never say never, but I think I'm safe. I have all my favorites on best pricing and A/S.  If he does a super crazy price on the Neck Amore Serum, he could maybe get me to buy it. 

Respected Contributor

Hi     @weezer111   Woman Happy

I'm well here.  Thanks.  Hope you are also!

GIF--Big-Brown-Bear--sending-you-a-Hug.gif

Trusted Contributor

It will be a popular TS, for sure! Also, if you hit the SKINN direct site, it’ll tell you there is a new product launching soon! It will be on direct (skinn.com) first. I don’t know when it’ll make it’s way to HSN! 😍
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I saw a teaser pop up on Facebook video last night.  Dimitri said he's getting ready to launch a new product on August 9th that will hydrate for 48 hrs, reduce the look of pores, improve texture and discoloration, all in a featherweight formula.  He didn't mention the kind of product it will be - mask, serum, or moisturizer.  My guess is it's an amped up Hyaluronic Acid gel cream.  Time will tell.  If it's is an HA product, it's going to have to be super low in price and super impressive for me to try it.  I  already have my triple size Perlier Black Rice HA face and eye serums on a great A/S plan.

Trusted Contributor

I don’t know the price of the new SKINN product it, but I know I love it! 🤣 I’ve been using it for about 4 days, and it’s WONDERFUL (for me) 😬 @JeanLouiseFinch