Super Contributor

Thanks for all the responses! For those of you who love this cream for the neck - would you say it's better than Skinn's Neck Amour?

Honored Contributor

@CWS22 wrote:

Thanks for all the responses! For those of you who love this cream for the neck - would you say it's better than Skinn's Neck Amour?

@CWS22 

Preferences differ from person to person.  I haven't used the Neck Amour products in a very long time so I can't say with 100% certainty of they are on par or if one is better than the other, but I believe I liked the Pep 40 more.  For thr price alone, you can beat this deal.  You could always try it and return it if you don't like it,  

Occasional Contributor

This is the BEST body butter!!!  It reminds me of L'Occitane's shae hand cream but in a giant tub.  It's soooo good and decadent.  It soaks in and your skin feels almost cushioned. And the moisture stays with you all day. Not greasy. IMO it puts Josi$'s to shame. Just get it!

Honored Contributor

This deal was to good to pass up.  I have used the Pep 40 body cream a few years ago and loved it.  I a very anxious to try the Sleeping Veil.