Respected Contributor

Re: SKINN (Sunday) TTV- thoughts?

sorry-double post

Super Contributor

I don't need this kit and initially I wasn't that impressed with the kit but as he keeps using that deep line filler, paired with the sonic thing, I am impressed. I'm thinking he should have used that model for the before and after for the peel instead of the host.

Valued Contributor

Maestra, the reason I am not getting the TTV is because I have and love Ole's 3 step power peel. It is the best, IMO.
Valued Contributor

Makeup artist choice sells affordable home peels. They have even better pricing during their sales. So you can get the ttv to try the creams, then purchase your peels elsewhere if you like them.

I didn't see a difference in the hosts before and after. Well, the difference was she had on more makeup in the after. He should have used someone who actually had deep lines.

Respected Contributor

On 7/27/2014 maestra said:

If the peel alone is $60.- then using Ole Henriksen is less expensive.

Which Ole product in particular are you referring to? I use the Truth Serum and love it.

I use the Creme REverse on top of that,and love the Creme Reverse too.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Valued Contributor

On 7/27/2014 beautybee said:

Makeup artist choice sells affordable home peels. They have even better pricing during their sales. So you can get the ttv to try the creams, then purchase your peels elsewhere if you like them.

I didn't see a difference in the hosts before and after. Well, the difference was she had on more makeup in the after. He should have used someone who actually had deep lines.

Is the makeup artist choice peel a chemical or physical peel? I find that I am better off with chemical. I tried Ole's and the physical peel step caused broken capillaries for me which every other physical exfoliant has done as well.

Valued Contributor

Hi guatmum. They sell chemical peels. I would post a link, but most times it gets deleted by webbie. They are on facebook and they are constantly having sales.

Trusted Contributor

On 7/27/2014 Fredee said: I bought two TTV's today and used the 10% coupon code. Smiley Happy.

Me too plus the I ordered the 6 piece lipsticks , and used my shophq card to recieve free shipping .... I believe i am done now..

Respected Contributor

On 7/27/2014 guatmum said:
On 7/27/2014 beautybee said:

Is the makeup artist choice peel a chemical or physical peel? I find that I am better off with chemical. I tried Ole's and the physical peel step caused broken capillaries for me which every other physical exfoliant has done as well.

MUAC has many, many chemical peels in various strengths. Excellent peels and customer service. I was initially terrified to do a peel at home so started with a weak 40% lactic. Lactic has a large molecule that does not penetrate deeply. Always do a patch test first and wait 24 hours.
Respected Contributor

The Power Peel by Ole Henriksen is the only product of that line I have used. Love it! I feel so clean after!