Super Contributor

Re: SKINN'S NEW LINE- I FELT SCAMMED!!!!

On 9/19/2014 SeaGal said:

Hey Agent 99, me too!

For instance, that Biocell Mask (love this stuff) they just offered in a duo for what 33.50 + s&h, someone has it on the bay for 10.50 and if you buy 2 you get the 3rd one free. Pretty sure it was free s&h, so for 22.00 you get 3 tubes. Now thats a score, I am contemplated that purchase!

I just wish it came in a bigger tube. It must be spendy for him to make.

Have you noticed any of the Enriched Skin Softening Essence on the bay? I need more, but don't want to pay the inflated price of kits that it is included in. It's not a good value if purchased alone, either.

Respected Contributor

Hey Agent 99, me too!

For instance, that Biocell Mask (love this stuff) they just offered in a duo for what 33.50 + s&h, someone has it on the bay for 10.50 and if you buy 2 you get the 3rd one free. Pretty sure it was free s&h, so for 22.00 you get 3 tubes. Now thats a score, I am contemplated that purchase!

Looks like I may have to give that Biocell Mask a try. Not big on masks as I have all I can do to keep up with my DermAppeal and ABC Peels! {#emotions_dlg.ohmy} Sounds like this might be just the ticket as it's quick and dirty so to speak. For some reason it's never come in any of my kit purchases. Guess a little sail over to the bay wouldn't hurt!{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Super Contributor

Just answered my own question, lol! It looks like the average price of the ESSE is around $14 on the bay.

Super Contributor

Okay.

Honored Contributor

I missed the presentation but if the improvement is the addition of water I find that interesting since one of his biggest selling points, for all of this skin care, is that he doesn't add water....I thought I heard him mention Q somes when I turned it on
Honored Contributor

On 9/19/2014 Andreatoo said: I missed the presentation but if the improvement is the addition of water I find that interesting since one of his biggest selling points, for all of this skin care, is that he doesn't add water....I thought I heard him mention Q somes when I turned it on

this isn't just any ordinary water though. {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Respected Contributor

On 9/19/2014 HappyDaze said:
On 9/19/2014 Andreatoo said: I missed the presentation but if the improvement is the addition of water I find that interesting since one of his biggest selling points, for all of this skin care, is that he doesn't add water....I thought I heard him mention Q somes when I turned it on

this isn't just any ordinary water though. {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

On 9/19/2014 Colonel Meow said:

Hey Agent 99, me too!

Have you noticed any of the Enriched Skin Softening Essence on the bay? I need more, but don't want to pay the inflated price of kits that it is included in. It's not a good value if purchased alone, either.

Yes I have Colonel Meow, quite a few of them but I didnt notice the price since I wasnt in the market. I bet you could find a good score there, do check it out. Smile

Super Contributor

On 9/19/2014 Mesmerize said:

Sorry OP, I don't see it quite the way you do. I agree with most everyone else here. Most people would welcome a "new & improved" product, or at least be curious to give it a try, especially if they are current users of his original line.

Besides, his line is not the first one to have done this either. So I don't know what the big deal is? Many skincare lines have introduced new & improved versions of their popular products too.

At least he didn't repackage it with a totally new name? Then you would have something to talk about there! IMHO, at least he was honest about the added ingredients to his existing regular Collagenesis line.

And the regular line is still being sold too... it not like it has been replaced or phased out (yet), like some other lines tend to do too quickly when they introduce an improved product.

I think some lines have changed the formulations to use less expensive ingredients without changing anything about the name or packaging. Tova original fragrance comes to mind. And from what I've heard, plenty of Philosophy products.

My concern about this (Dimitri's) is that the Stem Rejen serums and 24 hour cream have done for my skin what no other products ever have. They're the only ones I've consistently reordered. Even though I love trying other things here and there, these are truly my can't live withouts, and they continue to perform as well as they always have. I didn't want him to change anything!

But he reassured me the new "elite" versions will be just as good, he says better, and he didn't do it to raise the price. The TTV breaks down to less than $12 per product -- Walgreen's prices. I feel like money on Skinn is money well spent. Great value. :-)

Respected Contributor

On 9/19/2014 gokat said:

Hey Agent 99, me too!

Looks like I may have to give that Biocell Mask a try. Not big on masks as I have all I can do to keep up with my DermAppeal and ABC Peels! {#emotions_dlg.ohmy} Sounds like this might be just the ticket as it's quick and dirty so to speak. For some reason it's never come in any of my kit purchases. Guess a little sail over to the bay wouldn't hurt!{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

I love it, it is a gel mask, very calming and plumping before a hot date! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I dont use the Dermapeel but I bet it would feel delish after that treatment...or the peel...or I just do it on its own and sit back for a relaxing time out. Very rejuvinating.

eta~ I have never gotten it in a kit either, my first purchase of it was on the bay for 16.00 total.