Frequent Contributor

Mine have also been doing this for a while. I now store them upside down. They seem to get clogged less and if the cap does happen to loosen, I'm not grabbing it while the bottom goes flinging across the room. Much happier with this system.

Super Contributor

Same here. My Stem Rejen plastic cover cracked ( I might have opened it too enthusiastically). Looks like it's a common problem! I'm being atypically hypercareful with my other lotions and potions and things are ok so far.

I had temporary issues with my Chin-Up not pumping, but I opened it (by unscrewing the metal part) and shook it a bit and it's functioning again.

I did get one kit sent to me in which the star product pump just didn't work.

On a related note, I'm wondering how to tell when something is almost empty. Presumably there'll still be product left at the bottom well after the pump stops working. I can't tell how full anything is from the outside. Is there some trick to it that someone can share? TIA!

Super Contributor
On 12/29/2014 caninefitchi said:

Mine have also been doing this for a while. I now store them upside down. They seem to get clogged less and if the cap does happen to loosen, I'm not grabbing it while the bottom goes flinging across the room. Much happier with this system.

brilliant, thank you caninefitchi!

Super Contributor

Mine have all been fine - no cracks or breakage.......touch wood!

Contributor
I am a new customer to Skinn with first purchase being the Stem Rejen TTV. All 4 of the plastic tops have developed cracks resulting in a loose fit. Love the products, will purchase more. Glad I read this forum, now I know it's not just me with the cracked tops!
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad to know others are experiencing the same thing, but at the same time I'm SMH that the caps are so flimsy. Is it really that much more expensive to make a cap that has better integrity?

Respected Contributor
Yes, i have this problem too. It affects most of his products. I think his packaging is just one iota too cheap. I dont need or want to pay for fancy packaging but it is starting to annoy me that they break so easily. The cap on the last stem regen cracked after two uses. I am not overly bothered by it since I dont leave my products out on the vanity, however, I do get a little concerned if anything is seeping into the products. But I guess, you can say that for any products. I even had a jar of the dermappeal crack from the bottom to top.
Honored Contributor
On 12/29/2014 F1wild said:

Mine have all been fine - no cracks or breakage.......touch wood!

Mine too. Surprised to read about so many problems with the packaging. I have had faulty pumps but that's not exclusive to Skinn products.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.