Honored Contributor

SKINN Oleo Cream

[ Edited ]

My order of the new SKINN Oleo Cream arrived the other day.  I already use the Skinn Pep 40 cream at night (love) and have been using another brand of AM moisturizing lotion in the daytime for several years.  I've set the daytime lotion aside to try the Skinn Oleo Cream and I think I've found a new favorite!  Yes, the jar is more along a small - average size (1.7 oz.) but I'm finding that I don't need much at all to cover my entire face so hopefully the jar will last a decent length of time. There is a light botanical scent that disipates quickly - hardly noticable, really, unless you're ultra sensitive to fragrance.  The finish is not greasy at all, just soft and velvety - really nice.  I'm hoping it will go on a TSV Subscription at some point soon. 

Respected Contributor

I received mine also.  Used it yesterday for the first time.  I like it so far.  I used it with the Oleo Serum that Dimitri said to use with it.   It’s too early to tell whether I see any difference in my face.  So far I like this product.  It’s nice.