Trusted Contributor

Re: SKINN ON HAUTELOOK 02/12

Tempted by the cleanser duo and the violet smudge stick...
Trusted Contributor

@Krissy_1968  Do you find the Essential Radiance Oil is better than a body butter?  Does it absord well / fast?   I am being tempted by these crazy good prices, but not sure if I will like this product.

Valued Contributor

@MrsCat21 wrote:

@Krissy_1968  Do you find the Essential Radiance Oil is better than a body butter?  Does it absord well / fast?   I am being tempted by these crazy good prices, but not sure if I will like this product.

This is just my experience with the Radiance Oil, but I hated it!  On me did not absorb well at all. I had one & ended up throwing it out. I love Skinn products but this one no way! Today I ordered the am/pm cleanser set & the Microderm 2 pc set. I think both were good deals. Was afraid they would sell out. That is all I really needed cause I have a pretty good stash too!

Respected Contributor

Wow lots and lots of goodies, sounds like you all are having fun! I took a pass this time as I dont need anything right now but I did get 2 more of those FF heel balm duos at Evine. I cant believe how fabulous that stuff is and I didnt want to miss out on that duo price.

As to my opinion on the Radiance Oil, and I know alot of the gals here liked it but like @Lovemyboots, it didnt soak into my skin either. I didnt care for it at all, I passed it on to my mom who would rather use an oil over creams/butters. Her fav is Palmers Cocoa Butter Oil !!

Can anyone tell me when DJ will be back at Evine?

Honored Contributor

Yay! I got the Stem Rejen set! I almost want to go back and get another one. Thanks so much for the heads up @Krissy_1968!

Dimitri really needs to bring that back. Coke brought back Coke Classic and it worked for them. Bring back Stem Rejen Classic!

Doubt he will though. Hautelook liquidation seems like the doom knell for that formulation. Still figuring out what to use to replace my lovely Collegenesis basics. (Trying out and liking Elysee serums currently. May try her moisturizer as well.) I really trusted D (which was silly, as he's just a sales person) and had decided I had found a skincare "home" or HG in those products. Dashed, dashed!! In the greater scheme of things, not tragic by any measure. But in my little skincare world, terrible!

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Esteemed Contributor

Great that everyone was able to snag some good deals! I just now finished up placing my order, it was certainly an ordeal getting my order completed. I found their online chat help of no use and very slow. 

I loved the selection this time around, lots to choose from and remembering that it is a 12 items limit in one order. Lets just say that I will have an awesome supply of DermAppeal coming my way. Smudgesticks,

lip plumping kit, body cleansers & I am trying the dessert bloom set.

I did notice that when I went back to HL this pm, there must have been some sell outs, because there were a couple of new things added. But I am happy that I was able to get everything I wanted will it was still there.

Anyone already try the Live & Laugh perfumes? I do not think I have ever watched Dimitri present these on air.

Honored Contributor

@SeaGalLooks like he will be on air from the evening of Friday the 19th thru Sunday the 21st. I see some birthday prices on items at the moment. Hair stuff is back, yay. And a new product:

Collagenesis Flash Flood Glacial Hydrating Mist:

• Drench and rejuvenate skin with this divinely scented mixture of sub-glacial micro encapsulates, including glacier water, snow algae powder and alpine rose, to deliver deep long-lasting hydration and a smoother, more radiant looking skin
  • Concentrated with Iceland moss, a botanical extract used for centuries in the sub-Arctic for various health remedies
  • Helps to improve the appearance of skin elasticity with its lifting and firming benefits
  • Further enriched with encapsulated plankton extract, a natural blend of microalgae to help soothe your skin
  • Also formulated with an antioxidant derived from the tamarind seed to help neutralize environmental free radicals that contribute to the visible signs of aging
  • Leaves your skin feeling recharged, refreshed and rebalanced

Collagenesis Flash Flood Glacial Hydrating Mist: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Acacia Seyal Gum Extract, Coenochloris Signiensis (Snow Algae) Extract, Rhodoendron Ferrugineum (Swiss Alpine Rose) Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Cetraria Islandica (Iceland Moss) Thallus Extract, Citrulline, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Sphagnum Magellanicum (Magellan's Peatmoss) Extract, Polypodium Vulgare Rhizome Extract, Plankton Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Tamarindus Indica Seed Extract, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Pca, Sodium Lactate, Betaine, Sorbitol, Serine, Glycine, Glutamic Acid, Alanine, Lysine, Arginine, Threonine, Proline, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Panthenol, Squalane, Menthoxypropanediol, Vanillyl Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Lecithin, Alcohol, Isomalt, Peg-12 Glyceryl Dimyristate, Propanediol, Maltodextrin, Aqua, Lactic Acid, Disodium Edta, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

Too bad I am not a fan of the algae. Still, interesting. I do like the moss.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

I got out of there with a relatively small purchase today - just a couple of eyeshadow palettes and a few lipstick twinsets.  I passed on the Lip 6x Serum because I have a jumbo size already.  I thought about the Stem Rejen set, but I haven't had a problem with the "Elites" so I can just get them on eBay as needed.  

Respected Contributor

19th to the 21st, @SeaGal .  Sorry no 24 Hr. YPC for hubby this time around....I'd have nabbed one, too!Woman Wink

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MrsCat21 wrote:

The body butter is rich and emollient, but the ER Oil is a lighter oil that I really love here.  I have very dry skin, and I like the way my skin drinks it up, especially in the warmer weather when I want to maximize the tan!Woman Wink  The scent is intoxicating to me and wreaks of spa time. That HL price is a STEAL!!  HTH's ,  @MrsCat21 .

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?