Respected Contributor

Re:  Neck Amour

Is the $30 Evine price the sale price or the regular price?

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Respected Contributor

Hmmmm .. oh rats!  I think I answered my own question ...

The "Preferred" price is the sale price.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Respected Contributor

Re: SKINN Neck Amour

[ Edited ]

Geesh!  I was trying to save money, but there's a bonus size (kit) for $50.

Edit:
The problem with "kits" is, some of that stuff I don't need.

Honored Contributor

@RinaRina wrote:

Geesh!  I was trying to save money, but there's a bonus size (kit) for $50.

Edit:
The problem with "kits" is, some of that stuff I don't need.

I'm interested in the neck cream, but I certainly don't want the other products so it's a pass.  The choices they included are just odd.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

@RinaRina wrote:

Re:  Neck Amour

Is the $30 Evine price the sale price or the regular price?

@RinaRina  I would go with the TTV because you get a bigger size jar of the neck cream, plus who couldn't use a nce tube of a cream that has SP30 in it.  The new shave cream lotions look great because it's a very useful product and the lip balm is fabulous and it contains SP30 also.  I think the kit has very useful products that would be used.  It's a great TTV for the price.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't see anywhere, where it says "Preferred Price".  The kit with the bonus size jar is a fantastic value, but if you don't want the rest of the stuff, the regular size jar is $30 and available on A/D.  With Evine, when you set up an auto delivery plan, you only pay shipping on the first one.  Future deliveries ship free.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really do like this neck cream.  Thick and moisturizing.  This is a great price for this kit if you use all the products.  It is an odd configuration.  Almost like they want to move the shaving inventory.   I have most of my jar left so I can wait for another deal later.

edited to say - I am surprised they didn't lower the shipping.  I do think 7 bucks is reasonable to ship all of that but, hey now, what is going on Evine.

Esteemed Contributor

@aprilskies wrote:

I really do like this neck cream.  Thick and moisturizing.  This is a great price for this kit if you use all the products.  It is an odd configuration.  Almost like they want to move the shaving inventory.   I have most of my jar left so I can wait for another deal later.

edited to say - I am surprised they didn't lower the shipping.  I do think 7 bucks is reasonable to ship all of that but, hey now, what is going on Evine.

@aprilskies  I don't see where this is an odd configuration at all.  What shaving inventory?  The shaving creams are a world launch.  Dimitri never had any shaving creams at all until yesterday when he launched this ttv.  The only "odd" thing I see is your comment about it being an odd configuration.

Respected Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@aprilskies wrote:

@aprilskies  I don't see where this is an odd configuration at all.  What shaving inventory?  The shaving creams are a world launch.  Dimitri never had any shaving creams at all until yesterday when he launched this ttv.  The only "odd" thing I see is your comment about it being an odd configuration.

@BlingQueen022,  I find this configuration as odd. Face products with shaving needs.  Doesnt make it bad, it is still a great value. And if you use all of it, even a greater value. I am still even tempted for the bonus size of the neck cream, SPF and lip product.  Thanks for pointing out the launch of the shave cream, I may of gotten that mixed up.   But, yes, I still find it an odd configuration.  If he added an eye product instead of the two shaving products, it would of made better sense. But, I do realize there may of been reasons behind that decision. 

Esteemed Contributor

@aprilskies wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@aprilskies wrote:

@BlingQueen022,  I find this configuration as odd. Face products with shaving needs.  Doesnt make it bad, it is still a great value. And if you use all of it, even a greater value. I am still even tempted for the bonus size of the neck cream, SPF and lip product.  Thanks for pointing out the launch of the shave cream, I may of gotten that mixed up.   But, yes, I still find it an odd configuration.  If he added an eye product instead of the two shaving products, it would of made better sense. But, I do realize there may of been reasons behind that decision. 

@aprilskies Thanks for the response.  what attracted me to buy this was surely wasn't for the neck cream.  It was for the shaving cream because he said the second one would keep your skin smooth for longer and shave inbetween time would be longer.  that intrigued me.  As for the neck cream I wanted to try it under the eyes to see if it lessoned a few lines.  My neck surely doesn't need this product.  Being outside in the summer the sp30 cream was good too.  Hopefully, i'll use it all.  I was going to wait for the shaving cream to be sold on it's own, but the price for all the products was good.  Evine could have reduced the shippig a little though.  Anyway, enjoy the weekend.  Hope you're getting some good weather like I am today.