Super Contributor

Wow I was rubbing it in too!  My skin feel soft, but I still have the small lines. Not sure anything but injections can help that?  I will try that tonight! 

Honored Contributor

Regretfully, I had to return mine.  It WORKS for me... after one night in am huge difference... however, I just cannot take scented products.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Super Contributor

Where do you buy the neck armour and chin up?

Honored Contributor

@Beautiful life wrote:

Where do you buy the neck armour and chin up?

@Beautiful life  Since the Neck Amour is still relatively new, it's mostly available on Evine.  I have it on auto-ship so I don't run out, but Evine can sometimes run out of stock.  Chin-Up is available on Evine as well, but oftentimes it can be found cheaper on eBay.  It also shows up on Hautelook Skinn events, but those sales are unpredictable.  

Respected Contributor

Re: SKINN Neck Amour

[ Edited ]

I zeroed out at Hautelook this time, BUT the skincare gods felt sorry for me and delivered me Neck Amour today, @JeanLouiseFinch!  (I know it was the skincare gods 'cause Evine's usually slow as molasses!Smiley Wink) Gonna be busy tonight!  For someone who was fortunate to get away minimally with skincare for a long time, I sure am makin' up for lost time!  Sorry, Meghan Trainor....It's all about the NECK tonight!Woman LOL 

This should go on beautifully as a mask.  Very light and almost whipped consistency.  I'm psyched!

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

I zeroed out at Hautelook this time, BUT the skincare gods felt sorry for me and delivered me Neck Amour today, @JeanLouiseFinch!  (I know it was the skincare gods 'cause Evine's usually slow as molasses!Smiley Wink) Gonna be busy tonight!  For someone who was fortunate to get away minimally with skincare for a long time, I sure am makin' up for lost time!  Sorry, Meghan Trainor....It's all about the NECK tonight!Woman LOL 

This should go on beautifully as a mask.  Very light and almost whipped consistency.  I'm psyched!

@Gokat  Awesome!  Did you do your ABC Peel today?  I did mine first thing this morning.  My Evine orders were delivered yesterday.  Holy Moly, the boxes I had on my porch yesterday - Evine, QVC, AND HSN!  I can only imagine how the carriers must talk about me.  I've never tried the Skinn Infusion Masks before, but I might do one tonight.  We're going to a party tomorrow night, but tomorrow morning and afternoon will be too busy for me to take out the time to mask then.  

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Gokat wrote:

@Gokat  Awesome!  Did you do your ABC Peel today?  I did mine first thing this morning.  My Evine orders were delivered yesterday.  Holy Moly, the boxes I had on my porch yesterday - Evine, QVC, AND HSN!  I can only imagine how the carriers must talk about me.  I've never tried the Skinn Infusion Masks before, but I might do one tonight.  We're going to a party tomorrow night, but tomorrow morning and afternoon will be too busy for me to take out the time to mask then.  

Lol, @JeanLouiseFinch !  Gotta get those carriers pumped up for all those holiday packages dontchaknow!Woman Wink  I usually do my ABC's Sat. a.m., if I can.  Tonight I exfoliate big-time in readiness and follow with the watermelon mask and Energyes.   

You'll be beautified to the MAX for your partay after that Infusion Mask.  I haven't used them yet either, but Dimitri didn't skimp on the contents so be sure to leave some on for overnight.  Eat your hearts out, invitees...@JeanLouiseFinch has arrived!:Woman Wink

Super Contributor

Thank you!

I have a turkey neck, due to weight loss. 

Respected Contributor

Re: SKINN Neck Amour

[ Edited ]

@Beautiful life wrote:

Thank you!

I have a turkey neck, due to weight loss. 

Just in case you didn't see this at the beginning of the thread @Beautiful life ...

"I use several Skinn products.  This is a favorite.  It's called a mask, but it's not like a typical mask that you wear for a little while and wash off.  It goes over any other neck & dec treatment at the end of your PM routine and stays on all night.  Rinse off in the morning.  If you watch the video, you will see how nicely it works on cleavage wrinkles. " 

There are two options for the Chinup...Firm, Lift, & Tone and Redensify.  310-633 at Evine.com will provide the information on each for you and the ingredients so that you can make the right choice for you.  There's also a video so that you can see Dimitri's instructions for application of neck items for the best results.

Good luck with them.  Please give a shoutout, if you have any questions ...and we'd love to hear your thoughts once you've had a chance to use them for a bit. Woman Happy

Valued Contributor

I am so glad I bought this on AD. I am amazed what this has done for my neck AND for my hands. Thank you ladies (JLF) for all your great reviews. This is something I wouldn't have purchased on my own.