Super Contributor

I get mine on Ebay....it is cheaper and no shippingSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: SKINN Neck Amour

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

If you're looking for a product that will smooth and soften the skin on your neck and decolatte, this is something you might consider checking out.  For anyone who is interested, this product has been restocked and is now available as a single purchase as well as on auto-delivery (60 day rotation, but can be amended to your liking).  With auto-delivery, there's a one time shipping charge, but future shipments ship free.  Just an FYI

@JeanLouiseFinch-thx for the post. I have yet to try this neck product & yiven all the raves, it's on my priority buy list 2nd only to the 6X serum.

I think you use the Skinn Chin Up products? So you use the mask for pm treatment over the serums + chinup?

Check your email-I just rec'd a 15% off code from Evine valid just 1 day/thru 10p ET 9/23

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
New Contributor

Could you tell me the item number of the neck armour on QVC today so I can watch for its return??  Thanks so much - it sounds like exactlybwhat I'm looking for!  PamnLar

Honored Contributor

Item# 310-291 $30.00

Skinn Cosmetics Neck Amour Rich Protein & Probiotic Neck Mask 4 oz
WHO IT IS FOR: 
A mask that was designed specifically to give extra love and attention to skin on the neck that is thinner and more delicate.

BENEFITS:
  • This ingredient-rich anti-aging cream is formulated with Rice Protein to increase moisture, as well as a Probiotic blend made from plant juice derived from jicama to help improve the look of skin radiance with a smoothing effect.
  • Also infused with amino- and mineral-rich White Truffle Extract derived from the south of France to help tone the look of uneven skin while also evening out moisture levels.
  • French Black Currant Bud Extract helps promote the appearance of skin energizing properties.
  • Help achieve a younger looking beautiful neck overnight, no passport necessary!

HOW TO USE: 
Apply an even layer every night to neck in upward motion. Leave on throughout the night and rinse off in the morning. May be used after serum treatments if desired.

Made in the USA.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

If you're looking for a product that will smooth and soften the skin on your neck and decolatte, this is something you might consider checking out.  For anyone who is interested, this product has been restocked and is now available as a single purchase as well as on auto-delivery (60 day rotation, but can be amended to your liking).  With auto-delivery, there's a one time shipping charge, but future shipments ship free.  Just an FYI

@JeanLouiseFinch-thx for the post. I have yet to try this neck product & yiven all the raves, it's on my priority buy list 2nd only to the 6X serum.

I think you use the Skinn Chin Up products? So you use the mask for pm treatment over the serums + chinup?

Check your email-I just rec'd a 15% off code from Evine valid just 1 day/thru 10p ET 9/23

@Chi-town girl  Thanks, I saw that email last night.  To answer your question, yes,  the Neck Amour goes on last over any of your regular neck stuff.  And, yes, I do use the Chin-Up.  Apply a nice layer if Neck Amour (go all the way down to the chest, if you need to) and go to bed.  In the morning, rinse it off.  Watch the video and see how it improves the cleavage wrinkles on the model Kat.

Super Contributor

I love this product too. The jar last a long time!! I tried one of his other neck creams I think it was yellow and it didn't do a thing for me. BUT this armour does!! I will keep purchasing it.

Valued Contributor

I'm glad I read this!  Love Skinn products! They have done wonders for my skin! So I went on line just now & ordered it on auto delivery!  Thanks everyone for your reviews on it!

Valued Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Wow, that was fast.  It's SOLD OUT again!  Woman Frustrated

It's BACK. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: SKINN Neck Amour

[ Edited ]

310-291  Neck Amour     They put some more back in stock at Evine this a.m.  for anyone who wants some.  Either single or auto ship. 

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

I have had mine about a month,haven't seen any improvment,what am I doing wrong?