Honored Contributor

SKINN Neck Amour

[ Edited ]

If you're looking for a product that will smooth and soften the skin on your neck and decolatte, this is something you might consider checking out.  For anyone who is interested, this product has been restocked and is now available as a single purchase as well as on auto-delivery (60 day rotation, but can be amended to your liking).  With auto-delivery, there's a one time shipping charge, but future shipments ship free.  Just an FYI

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! I have been waiting for this item to come back in stock, as there are so many good reviews! I'm always looking for something that will be effective for my neck, but I can't always use my regular skin care on it, because my neck skin is much more sensitive and prone to eczema and flushing.  I can't wait to try it! Of course I did AD. If it works like many have said it does, I won't want to have to wait around for it to come in stock again. Thank you, again!

Respected Contributor

thanks for the review @JeanLouiseFinch  i wasn't sure what it is and does.

Respected Contributor

Thank you JLF! I have been using it but have not done AD. Was going to order when D was here a few weeks ago, but it sold out. This stuff is amazing!

Honored Contributor

@ladyroxanne wrote:

thanks for the review @JeanLouiseFinch  i wasn't sure what it is and does.

I use several Skinn products.  This is a favorite.  It's called a mask, but it's not like a typical mask that you wear for a little while and wash off.  It goes over any other neck & dec treatment at the end of your PM routine and stays on all night.  Rinse off in the morning.  If you watch the video, you will see how nicely it works on cleavage wrinkles.  

Honored Contributor

Wow, that was fast.  It's SOLD OUT again!  Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

I was very lucky to snag one on ebay for a very good price a few weeks ago, no listings since then, they are scarce.

Esteemed Contributor

Does this mask do anything for tightening the chin area or just for softening and wrinkles?

Honored Contributor

This stuff is the best.  I just got mine and used it for 2 nights and WOW!!  The crepiness is nearly all gone and the neck decollete area is so smooth.  I put some on the back of my hands last night and  what a difference it made.  It plumped up the skin and my hands were smooth and the veins were less noticeable.  I'm so glad I chose auto delivery.

Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

Does this mask do anything for tightening the chin area or just for softening and wrinkles?

@febe1  You want Skinn Chin-Up for that - specifically the blue one.