Frequent Contributor

Doesnt look like he'll be sleeping much!

Respected Contributor

Re: SKINN March 6 TSV

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Tricolor wrote:

Sit tight. Chi-town Girl is always good about finding out his lineup. I am sure she already has her Columbo trenchcoat on  sleuthing out the items. ( I just dated myself.) HSN will probably also do a sneak peak in a few days since we are almost a week away from the debut.

@Tricolor  - lol, yes I'm checking regularly at HSN and Skinn Facebook. I don't think any of the special value kits for the TS day are posted yet. 

I'm still hoping for a Double-Double cleanser kit TS which would continue his tradition of it being the annual Anniversary kit. There might be 2 TS kits and my hope is the 2nd one is Pep40. 

Maybe there will be a sneak peek/promo tmrw during Amy's weekly Beauty Report show. Wishing for a successful relaunch for both D and us/customers xoxo

Yea I just checked both places last night. I am sure we will see something pretty soon. I think this will be a good fit for D and for all of us. HSN has been flying out the door wth my orders lately too. Crossing my fingers for a Pep 40.

Regular Contributor

What is the main difference in the Pep 40 Cream and the DWP Collagenesis?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Wildapple wrote:

@Wildapple  The DWP helps with smoothness, evening skintone and helps with fine lines and wrinkles  The Pep 40 has 40% peptides.  It also helps with fine lines and wrinkles and hydration, but that level of peptides will help with firmness as well.  

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Wildapple wrote:

@Wildapple  The DWP helps with smoothness, evening skintone and helps with fine lines and wrinkles  The Pep 40 has 40% peptides.  It also helps with fine lines and wrinkles and hydration, but that level of peptides will help with firmness as well.  

What she said. Woman Very Happy Also, the Pep40 cream is more emollient. The DWP is good but I would not consider it moisturizing enough for even slightly dry skin. IMO, it needs a cream over it.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Wildapple wrote:

What she said. Woman Very Happy Also, the Pep40 cream is more emollient. The DWP is good but I would not consider it moisturizing enough for even slightly dry skin. IMO, it needs a cream over it.

@Porcelain  Maybe that's why the Creme Reverse is called a "treatment".  I consider my skin to be "normal".  The CR was enough for me, when I was using it, I never put anything over it.  When the Pep 40 Creme Riche came out, I switched over because I'm a peptide lover.  I agree with you that it's more emollient, but it doesn't feel like too much on me either, which I'm happy about.  I'm hoping for better pricing when Dimitri visits so I can get my favorites back on auto-ship.  

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch Hurray for peptide lovers! We are so awesome. Heart

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just saw my first HSN comercial for Skinn.    Glad to see he is back on the air again.   It's getting close.

Honored Contributor

@tallone wrote:

Just saw my first HSN comercial for Skinn.    Glad to see he is back on the air again.   It's getting close.

Yes! I watched Iris Apfel show last night and I saw the Skinn commercial. Hope we see the kits and TS presale this weekend. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Contributor

Not to change the subject but I hope when Dimitri is on HSN they will let him speak a bit about up and coming research.    Dimitri has done it before and I have found it interesting knowing what we might see in the future. Or not.Smiley Very Happy  I'm not a facebook person so I only learn what I see on the shows.