Frequent Contributor

Any hints about the TSV.? Their products listed on HSN do not show anything that looks like a TSV.

Regular Contributor

I am interested in this, too.  Hope it will be a great launch!  So glad Dimitri came to HSN.

Respected Contributor

Sit tight. Chi-town Girl is always good about finding out his lineup. I am sure she already has her Columbo trenchcoat on  sleuthing out the items. ( I just dated myself.) HSN will probably also do a sneak peak in a few days since we are almost a week away from the debut.

Honored Contributor

Dimitri is having a TSV right out of the gate?

Respected Contributor

He's got a lot to live up to , Evines prices were great when he had visits , i would never pay full price for any of his items.

Frequent Contributor

Evine also had 6 payments on his items every visit. I doubt HSN follows suit, but I hope they will have some along with shipping discounts (something Evine didnt do).

Honored Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

Sit tight. Chi-town Girl is always good about finding out his lineup. I am sure she already has her Columbo trenchcoat on  sleuthing out the items. ( I just dated myself.) HSN will probably also do a sneak peak in a few days since we are almost a week away from the debut.

@Tricolor  - lol, yes I'm checking regularly at HSN and Skinn Facebook. I don't think any of the special value kits for the TS day are posted yet. 

I'm still hoping for a Double-Double cleanser kit TS which would continue his tradition of it being the annual Anniversary kit. There might be 2 TS kits and my hope is the 2nd one is Pep40. 

Maybe there will be a sneak peek/promo tmrw during Amy's weekly Beauty Report show. Wishing for a successful relaunch for both D and us/customers xoxo

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I hope they have a TS presale, because I'm going out of town on the 6th and won't be watching any of the Skinn shows.  Not that I really need anything but a good price is still worth looking at.

I do see (@Chi-town girl take note) that all Skinn showing seems to have free shipping.  Yay!

Honored Contributor

Re: SKINN March 6 TSV

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Tricolor wrote:

@Tricolor  - lol, yes I'm checking regularly at HSN and Skinn Facebook. I don't think any of the special value kits for the TS day are posted yet. 

I'm still hoping for a Double-Double cleanser kit TS which would continue his tradition of it being the annual Anniversary kit. There might be 2 TS kits and my hope is the 2nd one is Pep40. 

Maybe there will be a sneak peek/promo tmrw during Amy's weekly Beauty Report show. Wishing for a successful relaunch for both D and us/customers xoxo

@Chi-town girl 

I’m kind of expecting a Double Double non-negotiables TS but, if that is it, I won’t be buying. I’ve got 2 unopened PM Cleansers & 1 unopened AM Cleanser. What I do need & hope to see is a great deal on Dermappeal alone. 

I also need to replace my favorite eye shadow palette, the one with olive and purple shades. The case on mine broke and I’d used up quite a bit of it so I wanted to replace anyway, but, as of this morning, it is missing! Who broke into my place and took it?? lol 

Honored Contributor

Here is the March 6 show date/time info posted on Skinn website

March 6th
March 6th  

To watch live shows during this appearance, go to HSN.com and click “Watch Us Live”.

Wednesday, March 6th:

EST: 12:00am, 3:00am, 6:00am, 9:00am, 2:00pm, 3:00pm, 7:00pm
PST: 9:00pm, 12:00am, 3:00am, 6:00am, 11:00am, 12:00pm, 4:00pm

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri