Honored Contributor

Re: SKINN Lipid Oil or Argon?

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch is the ingredients you posted for the Lipid infusion oil? If so, the ingredients posted on Evine's website for this oil in the 3pc kit and the ingredient list for just the oil show these ingredients, which are different then the ones you posted. I like the one I posted much better. Where did you get the ingredients you listed? TIA!

Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Oil, Meadowfoam Estolide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triolein, Phospholipids, Linoleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Oleic Acid, Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Cake, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia (Macadamia Nut) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil, Calophyllum Tacamahaca (Dilo) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Ceramide 2, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Caryodendron Orinocense (Kahai) Seed Oil, Retinyl Palmitate Polypeptide, Ascorbyl Polypeptide, Tocopheryl Acetate Polypeptide, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Cholecalciferol, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Junos (Yuzu Oil).

My bottle lists these ingredients minus the citrus junos (yuzo oil) instead it has rose oil as the last ingredient! HTH's Woman Happy

@Krissy_1968 do you see these ingredients though?

ASCORBIC ACID/ORANGE/CITRUS LIMON/CITRUS AURANTIFOLIA POLYPEPTIDES

GLYCERIDES, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, LINALOOL

All towards the end of the list?

Trusted Contributor

Re: SKINN Lipid Oil or Argon?

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch is the ingredients you posted for the Lipid infusion oil? If so, the ingredients posted on Evine's website for this oil in the 3pc kit and the ingredient list for just the oil show these ingredients, which are different then the ones you posted. I like the one I posted much better. Where did you get the ingredients you listed? TIA!

Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Oil, Meadowfoam Estolide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triolein, Phospholipids, Linoleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Oleic Acid, Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Cake, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia (Macadamia Nut) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil, Calophyllum Tacamahaca (Dilo) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Ceramide 2, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Caryodendron Orinocense (Kahai) Seed Oil, Retinyl Palmitate Polypeptide, Ascorbyl Polypeptide, Tocopheryl Acetate Polypeptide, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Cholecalciferol, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Junos (Yuzu Oil).

My bottle lists these ingredients minus the citrus junos (yuzo oil) instead it has rose oil as the last ingredient! HTH's Woman Happy

@Krissy_1968 do you see these ingredients though?

ASCORBIC ACID/ORANGE/CITRUS LIMON/CITRUS AURANTIFOLIA POLYPEPTIDES

GLYCERIDES, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, LINALOOL

All towards the end of the list?

Hey @HappyDaze I listed the exact order of ingedients on my bottle in the other thread but my bottle was made end of 2014...he may have changed the formula since then...I like this version tho! I do not see any of those ingredients on the bottle I own