Honored Contributor

Re: SKINN LINE LIFT HAS ARRIVED!

@Suebdoo wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

I am really surprised at this new oxygen product in the Isomers line. Manuela has always said not to use oxygen in a product. She said, 'that's why we take anti-oxidants' and that oxygen oxidizes and that you can see what it does to copper, turns it green.So now we are putting it on our faces. Next thing you know she'll be saying they have found a way to keep oxygen from oxygenating!!!! I think it's Evine pushing these beauty companies to produce more and more products. Manuela is getting on the bandwagon. She just has too many products.

@Judaline I don't see anything about oxygen in the description....did you?  I'm on my 1st cup of coffee though. 😀 @rochelleS where did you read it?

@Suebdoo  I don't know where I read it, but I'm apparently wrong. I guess it was on one of these forums but I could have mistaken it when I read, 'works with oxygen.' I'm glad to know she doesn't have an oxygen product after I heard her say that years ago. Thank you

Trusted Contributor

Well I finally tried the line lift on Friday and Saturday. No break out - YEAH. I didn't try the pep cream yet. I have to go slowly. Anyway, I don't expect it to work instantly but I will say my face felt soft and juicy and stayed moist, but no, the lines didn't disappear. I don't really care for the delivery system because it doesn't come out as perfectly as demonstrated. I did get a couple nice smooth lines and then a blob. I will continue using this week and decide whether I think this is something I'd want to keep using, but I'm leaning towards not, and may actually return. I've already pushed out my auto-delivery ...

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well I flunked my half half face experiment last nite and gave myself a good chuckle. Like @nycgrl, the Line Lift delivery system wasn't so precise and way too much came out. I ended up pressing and rolling the product in my face concentrating on my lines. It  had an oily, tacky feel for quite awhile before it absorbed...probably from the excess product. This am woke to a nice soft well moisturized face and in the mirror I do see a bit of softening around both nasal labial lines and one side of my marionette lines. I have developed a deep crease on the lower right side of my face which firmly believe is the result of sleeping on my side. I moosh my face into the pillow as I curl up on my side. Somethings gotta give here!  I'm negating all my happy face products by sleeping this way. Unfortunately, my bad back dictates this position in order to be comfortable and pain free during the night. I must come up with an alternative soon before this crease becomes deeper. I hate seeing this happen! 

So, yes I do see a change with the Line Lift. Will do the other half of my face with the Snapback tonite.... I've been thinking and wondering why I often see results with initial use of product.(s) @Linmo had mentioned 'reactive' skin in a slightly different context.  Am I different in some way, is my skin different?  Is there such a thing as 'receptive' skin? It's been almost three years since I had botox, strictly for the treatment of cronic migraines. I would see immediate results in my forehead. Yes, swelling and occasional bruises but definitely no three plus days of waiting for this area to relax. So does this type of result align with other product useage?  I am skeptical and somewhat discount seeing an immediate or short term change with new product. Yet, as I talk to myself in the mirror I say it's the longer term use and benefits we're looking for. 

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS - LOL. 

I too get results when I switch up products. That's why Dimitri says to use Take The Weekend Off - which I do use but not religiously. I do like to switch products up though so my skin doesn't get used to something. I think we plateau - just like with exercise.

I'm a side sleeper too and have a deeper marionette line on one side than the other. It bothers me, but there is nothing I can do about it - I am not going to do injections - I'm too scared. 

I used to use Skinn's lip stem rejen and that worked really well. Unfortunately the stem rejen was upgraded to "elite" and I can't use it, but seriously it really worked. 

I use other product brands also though, but have stuck mostly with Skinn because it has given me the best results and I've tried a lot (and spent a lot $$$). I could open my own storefront with half-opened and unopened back-ups of products I'll never use. The women's shelter will be getting a lot this year because I need to clean out.

P.S. Hope you are well! Heart

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@nycgrl

Gee, I wish we were closer to chat in person. So many things to talk about. I have family in Westin, if I recall that's not too far from you, eh. 

This side sleeping line really stinks! Are you saying the original lip stem rejen worked on that area?  Did it do anything for the lips too? How can a topical plump lips? Mine are aging and losing lower lip volume. What kind of injection would work for that stupid marionette line? After years of cronic back issues which have included enduring cruel and unusual tests and treatments, I might consider a needle or two. Although I must admit to being a consummate wuss. Ketsup on french fries has me under the table.  I faint at the slight of blood and have to check myself from turning into a babbling, frightened eight year old.  Alas, some parts of me will never grow up!

Do you have any favorite product (s) currently? Always like to hear positive testimonials, especially from longer time users. Oh why oh why do we search for the better mouse trap? Not only we, as consumers but Dimitri too as evidenced by his changes, tweeking product that so many here have stated worked well. Frustrating. 

Hope you and your Mom are well too!

Esteemed Contributor

BooHoo, I was prepping for this evenings half Isomers, half Skinn product useage and have a problem with the Isomers Snapback. This comes in a small cylinder with a pump. Nothing comes out! Was able to open the container to find a bit of product around the base of the upper interior pump mechanism and the rest waaay down at the bottom of the barrel. It's thick, no viscosity whatsoever and is just sitting there.  I initially thought a tube had come away from the pump but nothing is there plus it looks too thick to pump through a small tube. Discouraging.  I am disappointed and will have to make some calls. I'd mentioned thinking older inventory may have been put forth as I see a date code of 141107030 on the bottom of the Snapback container. The other two products from the kit start with 14 also. Is this a manufacturer date of 2014? 

Can anybody help to confirm this code, please? Much Thanks! 

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

BooHoo, I was prepping for this evenings half Isomers, half Skinn product useage and have a problem with the Isomers Snapback. This comes in a small cylinder with a pump. Nothing comes out! Was able to open the container to find a bit of product around the base of the upper interior pump mechanism and the rest waaay down at the bottom of the barrel. It's thick, no viscosity whatsoever and is just sitting there.  I initially thought a tube had come away from the pump but nothing is there plus it looks too thick to pump through a small tube. Discouraging.  I am disappointed and will have to make some calls. I'd mentioned thinking older inventory may have been put forth as I see a date code of 141107030 on the bottom of the Snapback container. The other two products from the kit start with 14 also. Is this a manufacturer date of 2014? 

Can anybody help to confirm this code, please? Much Thanks! 

@rochelleS It was manufactured on 11/07/14.  Manuella says that the products have an unopened 3 year shelf life, but it looks like you received some older inventory.

Esteemed Contributor

@Linmo

Thank you for confirming the manufacturing date. Just as I suspected too. Not too pleased at the inability to access the Snapback product. I guess it's not meant to be. Sigh, oh well. But I think I'll dive into the Accelerated Recovery Serum which is a baby 15 ml bottle also dated 11 of 2014. With the three year shelf life it should be viable. 

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Linmo

Thank you for confirming the manufacturing date. Just as I suspected too. Not too pleased at the inability to access the Snapback product. I guess it's not meant to be. Sigh, oh well. But I think I'll dive into the Accelerated Recovery Serum which is a baby 15 ml bottle also dated 11 of 2014. With the three year shelf life it should be viable. 

@rochelleS send it back and make Evine pay shipping both ways.  You will have a chance to get a fresh AR .  Probably fairly soon.  If I remember correctly, which is debatable at times 😁, there seems to be deals with the changing seasons.  I think Manuela's here mid month for just a quick visit.  I have great luck with this and it does give a nice boost in a short time.  Have a few larger bottles in my stash.  I even add a few drops mixed in with my other serums sometimes.  Think of it this way, now you can give the Skinn stuff a chance on both sides! 😀

Esteemed Contributor

Ya think @Suebdoo that Evine will  cover both shipping charges? I hear they're real stinkers when it comes to shipping fees. Any tried and true suggestions please?I have another dud to return too. You may remember my talking about the Skinn plasma fusion  "It's all a blur" stick duo. Well, opened one up and it flew out of its lipstick like tube across the bathroom. Eeeew, nasty especially so with some cat hair now sticking to it. What a waste. Did not see any benefit whatsoever either when I tested the second (rather chinzy too) tube either. I even tried rolling it on, patting it in with a sponge as a few had recommended.  Zip, nada.

So you think I should pass on the Accelerated Recovery Serum too? Hmmm. I did see Manuela will be back around the 18th this month. Something like the All Star event. Any idea what that may entail?

You are right in that the Skinn Line Lift wins this round. With the Isomers now out of the picture I can play with the foaming happy face. I do see some initial benefits.  Hope everyone else does too. Thank you for sharing, I appreciate your time and recommendation...